APP: Bracket racing.
Drive pretty much any car, but not break out of a nominated lap time.
An onscreen Delta type display that shows your estimated time, and needed times as below.
If you complete a lap too quickly the difference to the nominated time is doubled and you need to complete the next lap that much slower.

I thinking for online races where the cars and lap time could be set by the server.

I'd love to see someone take on the MINI "Electric Pacesetter" safety car livery for @Pessio's JCW Challenge car. It's the closest car we have to this spec of MINI, even if the JCW Challenge is still powered by an Internal Combustion Engine and has full race-grade aero.

Mini-Electric_Pacesetter-2021-ig.jpg

Hi all,

I was wondering if someone would be able to add, or let me know how to add a boost/PTP button (That gives you an extra 40BHP for 15 seconds) to an existing mod? With the introduction of deployable hybrid power in the British Touring Car Championship and myself an engineer at a team, it would be very useful! The car mod we currently use is the WTCC 2009 BMW 320Si. Having it deployable in a toggle function, and/or a 'press and hold' function also would be a massive bonus.

Any help greatly appreciated!

I'd love a mod for AC that cuts the Norschleife into several sections, the way (i believe) GT did it. It's a really nice way to introduce people to this monster.

I'd love a mod for AC that cuts the Norschleife into several sections, the way (i believe) GT did it. It's a really nice way to introduce people to this monster.
You would need to convert the track's timing sectors and AI splines to "point-to-point" style. Needs to be its own track or at least its own layout, meaning it would break online compatibility

You would need to convert the track's timing sectors and AI splines to "point-to-point" style. Needs to be its own track or at least its own layout, meaning it would break online compatibility
Yes for sure the interest would be limited for online racing but made separate as a learning tool in solo, it could be very handy don't you think?

That depends on if you want to make those sections timeable, driveable with AI, or if you just want to be able to start at a certain section for practising.

Both aren't too much work to pull off, depending on the amount of sections.

Anyone know of a way to have a "spectator cam" in another window, I would want to have my first person view and have a follow cam up at the same time.

I know you can have 2 copies of the game and do it that way, but I would like to use this when joining drift servers and such without wasting a spot.

This gives you 8 different (somewhat random) starting locations (use "start from starting line"). Timing is not altered as I can't really see the point. This just gives you the opportunity to try each section over and over again (ESC > Restart session).

Last edited:
Hey does someone know how to make mods? I want to add a car in the game, but i am completely useless with making the car online. The car in question is a 1994 Honda CRX Del Sol btw. Get back to me if you can make this happen, I would be so thankful.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back