Hi,

I'm a student at a student team that makes a hydrogen powered racecar.
We where wondering if it would be possible to have a mod for AC with our own car.
Unfortunately, we do not have enough time/expertise to make such a mod ourselves.
Is anyone interested in making a mod/helping us create a mod?

Thanks in advance!

So I have a bit of a request. The Monaco Grand Prix is this weekend and I was just talking Formula One when I had an interesting question. Would the racing at Monaco be improved if the track was wider? So essentially the idea is you make Monaco about 15-20 meters wide and made pretty large run-off areas to see if the racing would be better. Now to make this clear. LEAVE THE LAYOUT AS IS. Do not change any of the turns. Only widen it. This also means keeping the elevation change that it has. Now I am not competent enough to do this but I'm pretty sure someone here is. If so, please let me know.

So I have a bit of a request. The Monaco Grand Prix is this weekend and I was just talking Formula One when I had an interesting question. Would the racing at Monaco be improved if the track was wider? So essentially the idea is you make Monaco about 15-20 meters wide and made pretty large run-off areas to see if the racing would be better. Now to make this clear. LEAVE THE LAYOUT AS IS. Do not change any of the turns. Only widen it. This also means keeping the elevation change that it has. Now I am not competent enough to do this but I'm pretty sure someone here is. If so, please let me know.
So a brand new track... new scenery, new buildings etc

Hi ,
I know that I am asking for a lot , however this will be a massive help for those that want to start karting at the local kart track.
I understand that moding a track from default means tons of work hours ( especially if you add all the details in ) however even the barebones asphalt only would make a massive difference as I would be able to practice in sim for my local kart track ( when and if Ill be able to race there anytime soon will see ) .
You can find the info bellow :

Thank you

I was hoping for some buildings in the background but otherwise, I was thinking permanent track
What John means, is that altering a track - even if it's "just the width" - isn't as simple as just entering a larger number into a programme and voilà.
It requires widening the road, re-placing the barriers, fences, buildings, etc. Redoing the physics mesh, AI lines, track side cameras, and the list goes on and on. Basically you're creating an entirely new track, not just adjusting an exsisting one.

Would anyone be willing to make a sound bank for the Super Touring Cavalier? Swapping the car onto Kunos V10 tyres is simple enough but there isn't much in the way of fitting soundbanks for the car.

I have compiled a series of videos on various Super Touring Vauxhalls and Opels as audio samples of the Twin-Tec engine that those cars used, which can be accessed Here.

Last edited:
would someone make some streamliner w196 skins please. 1955 please
f6bc12c33380968017ff28289efa3a62.png

It's a meme car but I'd love a quality DaBaby Convertible like this one:

Maybe even with LESSSS GO loop as car horn. :D

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 311 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 213 10.6%