I am looking for a person who would make a car for Assetto and also people interested in this model so that we could financially support the person who would make the car.
We need to take RS2 model and change the chassis.

I have some 3D models of the 80 B4 sedan/limo, as well as the S2 bumper, I think they would make it a lot easier for the modder.

I have a car built on the Competion/STW (2.7 v6 single turbo) model and I think it's a very cool model and it would be great to be able to race it in the virtual world

1111.jpg
audi-80-quattro-stw-1994-on-display-v0-43awhote9ng81.jpg

3147.jpg

Here you have some STW models http://www.supertouringregister.com/register/model/06/

If I could make another suggestion for an app it really would be "removing / adjusting amount of balloons". I do think they look nice and all and sometimes they are fun for some tracks, but way too many and often just annoying.Not the helis though they are OK and kinda realistic. Dunno if it is possible to make but I wanna ask / suggest experts to look into that issue.

But No.1 request still is "Rolling Start" that is even a lil bit of a shame not to have that when the overall game is so awesome. Seriously!? Even good ol' GTR2 has that option ever since! :-O

Thx!

If anyone has a volkswagen vento 1992-1997 (also called Jetta in USA) mod please let me know, I've been looking for one for ages.
79mvb2PcDCVtimvbDYxYOr-57a7f77c1976f9dc2b30ead3c2912854-vw-vento-front-1100.jpeg
Vento_Jetta_3.jpg

Last edited:
Hello, can someone make a .bank file ( a sound mod) for the AE86 from this video? I really need this, thank you to whoever even attempts to make my dream come true! :D
EDIT: Nevermind, I found one!

Last edited:
I am in the process of making an M roadster in Blender since I daily a 3.0i roadster and always wanted for that car to exist in AC. However, I am only adequate in 3D modeling and I have no further experience on how to make it an actual drivable mod for AC. It's still a draft model but some of the fundamentals are there.View attachment 682903
Brother, after several months have you managed to turn your project into a real mod in AC?

would anyone happen to be down to make a sound mod for the C8.R (or URD Michigan) that uses the sound from IRacing? IRacing's version of it has a shifting sound that I find really nice that so far no other sound mod has replicated

Can someone make these TG Double Decker cars for AC?View attachment 686449View attachment 686450View attachment 686451

-German: Mercedes 300 E W124 and VW Golf GTi MK2
-England: Jaguar XJ6 and Rover Metro
-Australian: Toyota Corolla E100 and E110 and Toyota Starlet EP91

I have these model files from GTA Mods Website and if you want to convert to AC, i'll share you the files in the message.
Hi do you have file for ep91 Starlet? id like to try converting it to AC

i would love to have indoor kart track from my city in the game but i cant make tracks, is there any possible way that someone can make them? the tracks are max60 and kartone arena.

I would love to see this car modded for Assetto corsa. I tried to found it , but seems no one has ever made it.
So this is a request for someone to make a good mod of this car.

Specifications

Owner: HKS Japan, Fujinomiya, Sizuoka ken, Japan
Engine: Type: 3S-GTE
Displacement: 2.2L
Engine Mods: Bore x stroke: 87 mm x 90 mm
HKS GT3037S turbocharger
HKS GT Wastegate
HKS camshafts
10.2:1 compression
Forged crankshaft
Tube stainless steel exhaust manifold
HKS cam gears
Engine Management: F-CON V Pro fuel/spark management system
HKS Twin Power ignition
EVC Pro boost controller (22.55 PSI boost)
Drivetrain: X-Trac six-speed sequential transmission
Stock differential housing, 4.375:1 final drive, stock half shafts
Suspension: Custom
Brakes: Alcon brake calipers
Wheels: Advan TCII wheels, 18x11 inch
Tires: Advan racing tires
Exterior Mods: CF Body
Interior Mods: Bride seats
Pi Research dash display
Power: 600 hp at 8,000 rpmTorque: 450 lb-ft at 6,000 rpm
1713020168057.png
1713020180229.png
1713020189852.png
1713020197450.png
1713020204911.png
1713020212631.png

As for a track I wanna suggest "ManhattanGP" which is an amazing track in GTR2 - driving downtown Manhattan NYC before 9/11 which makes it very special. Sure the whole track would look a lot better being rebuild with all the great stuff AC has to offer. And maybe Bonneville Saltlake as well.

I really don't know if it's already been done or if there's anything similiar...

All I really want is a customizable "orbit" chase camera, like then one when you press F5. That's it.

The only reason I'm requesting this is because I'm fed up having to manually adjust that camera EVERY SINGLE TIME. I think it's perfect since it doesn't move at all, makes driving in chase cam much more precise, and you feel much more connected to the car. Plus in the normal "orbit" camera mode you can't use the analog stick to look around or look back.

Yes I play with a controller. No, I don't want a wheel (If I could buy one I'd have done it long ago).

Yes, I've tried the ACC Chase Cam by Ruske and no, it's not the same thing.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back