May I ask you if there is any F1 1976 mod ?
I remember in the past I found a payware mod, but I discovered that site stole mods so I did not buy from them, but maybe there is the original (not stolen) mod, or any way to contact the mod creator ?

I am interested in all F1 70's mods, so if you know any link please tell me

thank you for your help

Last edited:
If the site is the one who I think it is, then the physics are most likely copied from Kunos Ferrari 312T anyway. So you might as well drive that.

RSS Formula 1979 is a top quality paymod from the guys who make the best open-wheel cars around.

thank you Hoksu for your help.

I already own RSS Formula 1979, but when I talk about the F1 1976 mod I do not talk just about different skins for different cars but all based on one car/template (the Ferrari 312), but with the "real" cars model, I mean the historical model of the car for each team

I do not talk just about different skins for different cars but all based on one car/template (the Ferrari 312), but with the "real" cars model, I mean the historical model of the car for each team
Many F1 seasons are available, with proper models for each year, full grid. There is a thread on gt planet where people will help you find what you are looking for.

Since the Skip Barber Racing School no longer uses the Skippy as its main junior formula car and uses the Mygale-Ford F4 instead, would someone be willing to create a set of Barber liveries for the RSS4?

1622536173068.png

Hello everyone, please is any modeller available of making cars? I know it’s a lot of hard work, I can pay for the mod
I would like some Hong Kong signature cars, the ambulance, police car and some more.

Please reply here or pm if you are interested Thank you for your attention !

Hi all!
I was wondering if there are any good car mods out there of the Citroën C1 / Peugeot 107 / Toyota Aygo (as they’re basically the same car).

I came across a Peugeot 107 mod recently, but its origins seem a bit questionable, it seems to be taken from a Forza game and ported to AC. I‘m not sure if that kind of thing is legal? It kinda feels like using the mod is ‘unethical’ or something…

Okay this idea has been floating around on my head for a long time. This request is pretty big but hear me out. The mod pack would be called "sprit of speed 1935-1939" this pack would feature many cars and skins so here i go. SKINS: 1935 to 1937 alfa Romeo P3 skins can be put on legions P3, ERA REMUS AKA type a witch can be used to make the skins there can be a performance change if you want, Mercedes W125 These can be skins for the w125 found on assettomods.net, Mercedes W154 this can be found on legions site, Auto union type C tis great mod can be found on race department done by Gary Patterson, Auto union type D this can be found on legions web site and the Napier railton special this can be found on legions site as well. NEW CARS: Alfa Romeo Bimotore, Bonner Special, 1927 Bugatti Type 35 B, Bugatti type 59, Duesenberg Type 91, Miller 91 and last but not least the Waton flyer. I know that this project is most likely impossible or it will take a long time and will be a pay mod. But i think vintage grand prix fan deserve something like a modern sprit of speed for sticking with us for so long. I will post pictures for the cars later. For now have a good day. By the way i can do research on the cars if you want.

A early/mid 1980s Indycar mod would be great in AC. Maybe it could be a livery pack based on the RSS Formula 79 as it looks quite close to the cars of that time period.

I think the VRC Auriel 90 would look great with this simple and clean skin based on this old scalextric model of the car, inspired by the Audi A4 Super-Tourer and V8 Quattro DTM livery.

1623828644277.png
1623828660006.png

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back