I'd love to see this skin on the Kunos Aventador!
1661445050189.png
UPDATE: Request Fulfilled! Thank you, @Abilio_KID!

Last edited:
Frankly I'm shocked that there isn't already a mod for this absolute beast.
This car is only second to Bill Crosby for dropping panties in the 90s.
To whatever skilled modder that tackles this, I hope may lovely things happen to your fun place.

The K11 Nissan Micra,
The Nokia 3210 of the car world!

Attachments

• 99734_1_5-source-scaled.jpg
    99734_1_5-source-scaled.jpg
    150 KB · Views: 62
Would be great if someone could build Qlispé Raceway Park (formerly Spokane County Raceway). I'm in a sim driving club and a couple of members do track days there. I myself have seen some races there. It's a bit of an old school track and would be an interesting drive. Lidar data is available from 07 and possibly 2015. It seems difficult to get a hold of the data from 2015.

Last edited:
One quick question: I just want to create an Assetto Corsa app with python, but I need a couple of libraries which are not included in the assetto corsa python native version. I need numpy and pandas. Could anyone tell me please how I can add these libraries to my app and make it work? When i create apps without external libraries app works fine, but as soon as I import numpy, app does not appear in the screen, it crashes internally because python does not have numpy installed. The issue is that python is a dll inside assetto corsa so i do not know where nd how to add the library.
Please I need help, I have search a lot in different forums websites and still do not know how to do it.
Thank you in advance!!

One quick question: I just want to create an Assetto Corsa app with python, but I need a couple of libraries which are not included in the assetto corsa python native version. I need numpy and pandas. Could anyone tell me please how I can add these libraries to my app and make it work? When i create apps without external libraries app works fine, but as soon as I import numpy, app does not appear in the screen, it crashes internally because python does not have numpy installed. The issue is that python is a dll inside assetto corsa so i do not know where nd how to add the library.
Please I need help, I have search a lot in different forums websites and still do not know how to do it.
Thank you in advance!!
This uses numpy It ships it in : ...apps\python\system\numpy\ folder
used as wrapper : ...apps\python\system\raUtils.py

available libs are in
..steam..common\assettocorsa\system\x64\Python33.zip

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back