Hi,
Who wants to build this track? It's located in the Netherlands.
Here's some useful information:
Track length: 520 metres
Track with: 6 metres (average)
It's an indoor track, so no need for environment customization
The track:
i cant make it my own because i have some problem with myself so pls can annyone make this for me and other guys on this website?
392066-3439d1fcfc1bedcef0ae3e266cab72a9.jpg
392059-1c27741f2bfe5e1b1dc24cea2098e896.png
392065-84a7a5a0362c25c375fe7186762c4d85.jpg
392067-fda22f945e0d08724e95a0fcbcddd01e.jpg

If someone is willing to create a small outdoor kart track (about 3/8 miles or 0.6km) in the USA, please PM me for details. Focus is on replicating the track surface for offline practice, not the scenery/buildings/etc. You should be able to start with GIS data and go from there. I'm willing to $pay.

While I'm glad that lately Pessio's EuroNASCAR pack has been getting a bit more love from skin creators, ideally I would like to see more real-world liveries represented, such as the livery from the General Tire partnership.
1673454185132.png

What about a pre-war looking pit crew members mod?
We have a lot of pre-war racing cars, driver models and tracks but still not any pit crew in pre-war clothing.
AFAIK, changing the pit crew model is a completely different beast, because unlike the driver models where each car pulls from a pool of driver models, there's only one single pit-crew model which all cars have in common.

AFAIK, changing the pit crew model is a completely different beast, because unlike the driver models where each car pulls from a pool of driver models, there's only one single pit-crew model which all cars have in common.
Check out this from @TheNuvolari he is using different pitcrew uniforms and btw for me they could all be equal for all cars, only if being equipped with clothes from the roaring 20’s, depressing 30’s or the 50’s .
The same I have btw with the lollipop zombie, this I have already changed to a girl in AC uniform mod, pity not in the right clothing, but a nicer view then that creepy orange guy.

Hello, if I may,

I am looking for (and not the only one I think) a modder that could create a good version of the current Bugatti track (Petit Le Mans).
There are already 2 versions but very little visible and moderately qualitative.

Moreover this year : "The Tourism Endurance Trophy returns to the Bugatti Le Mans circuit for its final on November 11, 12 and 13. A classic championship event for several years now, it concludes the TTE season and attracts many drivers from all over France, and even from abroad."

Thank you !

@KOBAIA Those costs are actually reasonable, it wasnt a joke.

"Penny donations" and happy thoughts arent enough for me to spend the next 3-4 months buried in 3d studio max work.

But good look here, maybe it will catch someone's attention :)

@KOBAIA Ces coûts sont en fait raisonnables, ce n'était pas une blague.

Les "dons de Penny" et les pensées heureuses ne suffisent pas pour que je passe les 3-4 prochains mois enterré dans le travail de 3d studio max.

Mais bon regarde ici, peut-être que ça attirera l'attention de quelqu'un:)
Merci d'avoir répondu, good evening !

Modding request: 100km Le mans 1906. the first track for the first grand prix racing.
had not Chinese government blocked google and many other sites, I would have made the track myself. I have the time and skill but I can't get information from google maps, or use the track editor

ag8uwj4munda1.jpg
lcum0r4munda1.jpg

This chaos was supposed to look like my actual car haha

I have a model, but it's getting hard to port it. I am used to record car engines for other games but I would love to pass the torch to another modder and just help with car references.

I dont know about you guys but imo i think this car deserves to be made ..
we have so many great modders , and so many eg6 .. the last time i saw this car in a game i think it was Gran Turismo 2 .. the civic eg9 ferio , what do you guys think ? Should this be made ? I think assetto corsa deserves this great car :D

Attachments

• honda_civic_1991_pictures_1.jpg
    honda_civic_1991_pictures_1.jpg
    223.4 KB · Views: 38
Hi,

Is there someone kind enough to make those drift track for assetto corsa please ? (the red and blue part only) :

Thank you :)
1676198620491.png

1676198578062.jpeg

Last edited:

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Prizes

Votes: 1 10.0%