The FIAT S76 Record "Beast of Turin", Blitzen-Benz or the Fiat Mephistopheles, for some fire-spitting, old fashioned action - because who doesn't love old cars!

Beast-of-Turin.jpg

FIAT S76 Record "Beast of Turin"

blitzen-benz_700.jpg

1909 "Blitzen Benz"

Fiat-Mephistopheles_2.jpg

FIAT Mephistopheles
Hey idk if you will reply but I found a guy that has a track of Dobsinsky kopec heres link of the guy, he didnt post download link to it but i commented there so he might

Hi there - I am offering you a possibility to earn some cash.

I need Broadcast overlay for one of the my biggest project.
We are racing in Assetto Corsa - it CAN be SimHub offer.

Our expectations:
- Fully animated Leaderboard (Position, Class, Vehicle Number, Name, Gap)
- Lower-third that shows all drivers with Team Logo (for quali: Time, for Race GAP to another or behind)
- Time or Lap countdown
- Pit-box check

For question - please send me via Racedepartment message.

Best Regards,
Aug_Hermano

Hello there!
I’d like to ask if anyone would like to take some time to create a Mod Track for Assetto Corsa of a little Karting Track located near Trevi, Umbria (Italy). I used to go there when I was younger but I can’t anymore as I moved to another city.
The track is all plain, so no ups and downs. Length is about 960 meters and width about 9/10 meters.

I will post the coordinates here. I hope someone can make my wish come true, it would mean a lot for me and I thank you in advance for your time

Geographic Coordinates: 42.8491800, 12.7106670

Attachments

• 67EA31D2-4B97-4DD6-9318-625339CD402D.jpeg
    67EA31D2-4B97-4DD6-9318-625339CD402D.jpeg
    279.1 KB · Views: 54
Dear modders.
Would there be anyone among you willing to create a good quality Whilton Mill go-kart track with its 3 configs? Btw it's a decent one. I would be very grateful because I go there sometimes in real life and it would also be nice to train laps at home.

116810835_2649222325395219_1694903274121854324_n.jpg

E46 Compact 325ti with an E46 sedan EVIL FRONT
, e46 m3 exhaust
,raid hp 32mm steerling wheel
,M paket ,
19 drop center rims

Please this would be my

Attachments

• E46 compact 2.jpg
    E46 compact 2.jpg
    306.1 KB · Views: 54
  • E46 compact.jpg
    E46 compact.jpg
    309.2 KB · Views: 49
  • E46 compact steering wheel.jpg
    E46 compact steering wheel.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 46
  • E46 compact exhaust.jpg
    E46 compact exhaust.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 46
  • E46 evil look.JPG
    E46 evil look.JPG
    548.7 KB · Views: 86
Hello,

I’m engineer since 4 seasons on the ligier JS2R and I am training driver for some race on it.
I can help if needed but I can manage to create the car myself, could someone help me?

Thanks in advance

Last edited:
Hello everyone! I have a little dream in the drawer for Assetto Corsa. That is to have the Ferrari 330 P3, the one that raced in LeMans in '66. (Not the P4, which is the model of the year after and which is already in the game) I find it a really interesting car from an aesthetic point of view. There are small differences from the P4, such as the headlights, rear view mirrors, rear grille, and various air intakes. As a hobby I have also collected various photographs of the period, as well as I have also found perspective drawings, such as front / back / side / top. If anyone wants and believes in this project, let me know. I would be happy to collaborate to provide the photographic material.

The attached photo is my restoration.

Thanks in advance

Attachments

• Ferrari_330_P3_LeMans_Bandini_is_in_First_Place.jpg
    Ferrari_330_P3_LeMans_Bandini_is_in_First_Place.jpg
    437.2 KB · Views: 60
I'd love to see some recreations of the UK Legends Cars series' liveries for @Juise's Model B mod.

Hi.

Does anybody remember the GT300 cars from GT5 and 6? I do. They were a blast to drive. So much so that I'm surprised there are not more SuperGT cars in general for AC (I've found only the GT500 class Supra and HSV so far).

Anyway, I'd really like to see some early 2000's GT300s in the sim, in particular - the Autobacs ARTA Garaiya '03 and even perhaps the RE AMEMIYA RX7 '04. Both of these cars, especially, were great fun to drive and it would be great to drive them again in AC.

If anybody has the time/resources/energy to bring even just one of these cars (preferably, the Garaiya '03) to the sim, I'd be indebted to them. I'm happy to make a donation in support and also offer my help in any other way I can to help realise this project.

Many thanks :)

images taken from gran-turismo.fandom.com

Attachments

• ASL_ARTA_Garaiya_'03.jpg
    ASL_ARTA_Garaiya_'03.jpg
    218 KB · Views: 42
  • RE_Amemiya_AMEMIYA_ASPARADRINK_RX7_(JGTC)_'04.jpg
    RE_Amemiya_AMEMIYA_ASPARADRINK_RX7_(JGTC)_'04.jpg
    197.9 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:
Hi.

Does anybody remember the GT300 cars from GT5 and 6? I do. They were a blast to drive. So much so that I'm surprised there are not more SuperGT cars in general for AC (I've found only the GT500 class Supra and HSV so far).

Anyway, I'd really like to see some early 2000's GT300s in the sim, in particular - the Autobacs ARTA Garaiya '03 and even perhaps the RE AMEMIYA RX7 '04. Both of these cars, especially, were great fun to drive and it would be great to drive them again in AC.

If anybody has the time/resources/energy to bring even just one of these cars (preferably, the Garaiya '03) to the sim, I'd be indebted to them. I'm happy to make a donation in support and also offer my help in any other way I can to help realise this project.

Many thanks :)

images taken from gran-turismo.fandom.com
Chivas-Autoart are working on a series of JGTC/SGT mod cars

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.6%
  • Trophies