Ive been creating New Zealand Porsche GT3s for AC, all the tracks for the actual series are in game, except Levels Raceway, Timaru. The track was originally made for rfactor, which I helped the creator with photos of said track, and since, it has been converted to rF2. I have no idea what im doing with 3d stuff, and would love to see this track brought into AC. Is there anyone who is willing to do this track conversion to AC?

Ive been creating New Zealand Porsche GT3s for AC, all the tracks for the actual series are in game, except Levels Raceway, Timaru. The track was originally made for rfactor, which I helped the creator with photos of said track, and since, it has been converted to rF2. I have no idea what im doing with 3d stuff, and would love to see this track brought into AC. Is there anyone who is willing to do this track conversion to AC?
RMi_wood has done multiple RF1 to AC conversions before, eg Buxton & Thermalito. Try sending him a DM if you can provide the files?

Hello,

I have a file for the Ligier JS2R, and i want to update it for data files. I know almost every detail on that car, can someone help me to update it? Please

Hi,
Wonder if there any F1 2022 style lap time app? (non simhub)

屏幕截图 2022-06-04 143609.png

Hey guys i have an oldschool request. I was playing recently some 90's racing games, and i'm a big fan of Assetto Corsa as well. I bet there a lot of you guys have played and enjoyed NEED FOR SPEED II and NEED FOR SPEED III HOT PURSUIT on your childhood. There are three cars who i would love to see in Assetto Corsa: Ford GT90, Lotus GT1 & Italdesig Cala those three cars are just awesome. There is also some nostalgic tracks like Hometown, Atlantica, Pacific Spirit... is there anyone who could make it?
View attachment 294429
View attachment 294430
View attachment 294432
amazed more people are not asking for this, nfs 1-5 were the GOAT, having those cars and maps in AC would be heavenly!!

Thousands of mods but so far nobody has been able (or wanted) to create alternative lollipop man (or even better a pit babe) which keeps the original animation or at least has some sort of animation and not look like a statue. We don't even have a better skin for that ugly face! Is there any kind of unsolvable problem for this? I would do it myself, because I have time and the will to do it, but I lack any knowledge of 3D modelling and animation. I know this is just a trivial thing and nothing a serious sim racer should care about. However, isn't the library of mods for this game (even some as renowned as CSP) full of little, useless and sometimes crazy things but which make AC just a little more attractive (fireworks, moving trees and grass, burning hay bales...)?

The latest versions of the Alfa Romeo 155 V6 Ti (one of my favorite cars in Assetto Corsa) replaced the manual gear box with an automatic gear box with paddle shifters, as well as the 2-spoke dished steering wheel was replaced with a 3-spoke flat rim. Could anyone create this version of the car. I don't know if there are other differences.

Hi, does anyone know of a way to update the player's ingame name without having to quit the session?

It would be great if I could get an app that allows doing the above. This app will be used in conjunction with sptracker to easily record laps under various names.

Edit: Seems like sptracker will log all laps under the same driver if the Steam ID is the same.

However, I'll need the laps to be separated by the player's ingame name and not the Steam ID. This might require taking sptracker's source code and amending its behavior.

Last edited:
Please a good guy to make this car :):)
Asurada AKF-0/G from japanese anime Cyber Formula.
This is the game Cyber Formula SIN DREI Plus
V12 - 4.5L
2298 hp at 23.200 rpm
6 wheel drive
Totally active aerodynamics
2 propulsors
Max speed 707 km/h
t2Qju6X.jpg

Please a good guy to make this car :):)
Asurada AKF-0/G from japanese anime Cyber Formula.
This is the game Cyber Formula SIN DREI Plus
V12 - 4.5L
2298 hp at 23.200 rpm
6 wheel drive
Totally active aerodynamics
2 propulsors
Max speed 707 km/h
t2Qju6X.jpg
I also like Cyber Formula and have developed ν-Asurada and OGRE AN-21 at Assetto Corsa.
Although under Development, the OGRE AN-21 (sample version) is now available, if you would like to use it, please read the document below and follow and DM me on Twitter!
*note
As a reference, I have added the English version, however I do NOT guarante its accuracy, for it is automatically translated by DeepL. If there are differences between the Japanese version and the English version, the content of the Japanese version takes precedence, thanks.
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1UpALNdXYAQ5V3R9Ljhl47QoFcIYx4RCX?usp=sharing
https://twitter.com/HEERO_YUY_0

Hey everyone!

Hope this belongs here. (if not feel free to delete)
I make factory Super Formula liveries. I can't decide which Japanese car/engine manufacturer's livery should I do next, so I will let you decide.
The ones I already did:

Toyota
Screenshot_rss_formula_rss_supreme_sportsland-sugo_28-5-122-12-3-54.jpg

Honda
Screenshot_rss_formula_rss_supreme_suzuka1992_30-5-122-14-9-27.jpg

Nissan
Screenshot_rss_formula_rss_supreme_suzuka1992_5-6-122-19-13-51.jpg

Mitsubishi
Screenshot_rss_formula_rss_supreme_sportsland-sugo_17-6-122-18-3-44.jpg

Subaru
Screenshot_rss_formula_rss_supreme_okayama_5-7-122-18-49-41.jpg

The ones I'm thinking of doing:
-Suzuki
-Mazda (note they recently shut down Mazdaspeed)
-Yamaha
Which one should I do next? Should I consider any other manufacturers?

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 347 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 241 10.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 239 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 299 13.4%