I would like to see the 1911 Fiat S76, a.k.a. "The Beast Of Turin", modded into the game at some point.
This 110-year-old car once reached a blistering speed of 132.27MPH (213 km/h)

I was beginning to wonder if anyone had requested the Beast - but my god, how incredible that would be. One does not drive the Fiat S76; rather, dressed in suitable attire for one's occupation as the personal butler of the Fiat S76, one politely asks, 'in which direction would sir like to travel next?'

Hey all,
I've been looking for a modern Formula Vee mod for AC but I can't seem to find one anywhere. If anyone could make one it would be much appreciated. Thanks :)
fvee.jpg

The image is of the Formula Vee currently in rFactor 2

Last edited:
Hello all. Can anyone else make a fantasy race track called Cerasus Racing Circuit? (Cerasus is a city from Darling in the FranXX of course)

Layout: Mixing of Circuit de Catalunya, Brands Hatch and Ad Diriyah

image.png
1200px-Brands_Hatch_1976-1987.svg.png
Diriyah-2021.277282854295e566c78b9988b1b255ec.png

and here is a one sponsor (might be cringe but I want a fantasy track so much):

12c88b0cde0aa410328fbc69e60d1929.jpg

SPOILER: Here are the original track mods:

I'd like to see someone - anyone - make a livery set for the LADA Granta Cup Car. Currently the LADA has only four numbered liveries; three of which from the original devs, and 13 solid colors; most of which can only be obtained by downloading the older versions of the Granta.

Ok, I’ve been scouring the Assetto Corsa universe online for this but haven’t been able to find anything.

Has anyone made a mod for AC that plays sounds for the race start countdown? Like a beep for each of the 6-5-4-3-2-1 lights and then something for Go. Whether it’s a horn or a gunshot or what have you. I understand it might not be the sort of thing most sim racers are looking for, but I’ve been surprised at the sort of mods available out there before, and I honestly miss that sort of thing from other racing games.

If anyone is aware of a mod like this let me know! Thanks.

Thinking about it, having the 3, 2, 1, Go from the early Need for Speed games while driving a Testarossa or something against the Countaches, Diablos and Vettes would be kinda cool

Hi guys,
is there someone who can make a Racing Point RP20 Livery for the RSS Formula Hybrid 2021?
If possible with a skin from Nico Hülkenberg please :D

my favorite livery on a F1 car ^^

I hope somebody can make this possible ^_^

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    108.5 KB · Views: 39
Can someone create the complete 2019 IndyCar grid for the Super GP car? We've already got the 2019 F1 grid skins made for it; it's just a bit of a shame that we haven't got the full American side of the car's inspiration yet.

• Deleted member 223075

@Raymond Racing Already done or not ? If not i can make it if you other reference pictures

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back