OPEL ASTRA TCR.jpg

Opel Astra OPC CUP.jpg

Is it bad if may I request seeing all of the Gr.4/3/B cars from Gran Turismo SPORT remade from scratch? Because when I saw them all I loved them so badly to death, my favorites that I want to see the most are the 4C, F-Type, Beetle, Lancer and WRX STI. I want them all featuring their respective interiors with all of their buttons, switches and levers actually working with animations for each of them (the worst one I saw is the 86 Gr.B Rally Car having a hand brake beside you which you cannot see it move! WT*?). I also want all of them to feature templates so that we can create our own liveries for them just like in the original game.

Yes. Start with one, see how that goes.
Oh hey, you're that modder who worked on the old Ford Transit I downloaded here, really love it so much honestly, good job on it!

Anyways, what do you mean with "Start with one"? Perhaps that I have to request one car at a time? Or that it's bad to actually request a car from another game being made from scratch? (Not converted, mind you)

Oh hey, you're that modder who worked on the old Ford Transit I downloaded here, really love it so much honestly, good job on it!

Anyways, what do you mean with "Start with one"? Perhaps that I have to request one car at a time? Or that it's bad to actually request a car from another game being made from scratch? (Not converted, mind you)
You're 10000% underestimating the amount of work needed for even a single car. Half the stuff you WTH-about there is impossible in AC, you can't make every button and the handbrake move, this is no MS Flightsim. Just from the trickle amount of cars being released you should have noticed all of this

You 10000% underestimating the amount of work needed for even a single car. Half the stuff you WTH-about there is impossible in AC, you can't make every button and the handbrake move, this is no MS Flightsim. Just from the trickle amount of cars being released you should have noticed all of this
Yeah you're right at least, and I understand the amount of work PD had to do for each single car in that game and apprecciate it completely that I love it so much, is just that I wondered if this would've been possible in AC or not.

(But I still hate the fact that the 86 Gr.B has no animation for its hand brake that it's beside you when I saw it on a japanese video on YouTube when he played in VR, probably because either they didn't have time before the launch or were so lazy instead, don't know lol)

It's 70 cars. First off, that's a boatload of cars. Gr. 3, 4 and B combined only.

Plus, it's an amazing amount of effort.

X-All-The-Y.png

Requesting a car if fine (even if its highly unlikely to ever be responded to), and asking for it to be made from scratch rather than converted is a very good thing indeed.

But lets be realistic.

Modders almost never respond to requests. We don't sit around with no idea what to create, just waiting for a good idea. In fact its the very opposite - we already have way too many ideas, and not enough time to actually execute them.

And modding (the free stuff that is), is a hobby - it has to be fun. So we are not gonna do the bidding of others, we make what we want to make, and if others like it its simply a bonus. If they don't, who cares.

So requesting a car or track in my view is a pointless task. Not saying don't do it, just know that 99% of the time it will go ignored.

If you want a piece of content ingame you have 3 realistic options;

1 - Wait until a modder just happens to make something that coincidentally aligns with your preferences (could be waiting a lifetime).
2 - Commission it (don't be surprised when the price is higher than you imagined).
3 - Learn to make it yourself (best option, as you will appreciate how insane these requests suddenly seem).

It's 70 cars. First off, that's a boatload of cars. Gr. 3, 4 and B combined only.

Plus, it's an amazing amount of effort.

X-All-The-Y.png
Yeah that's true, so that's why I'm ok if even just one of them gets made with tons of months like with any modded car here (I think). Heck, I would be unsane when I say that I'm planning to make all of them by next year once I will learn 3D modeling and modding, you know? (Only for their exterior bodies at least, not the interior too honestly lol)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back