It's all down to how the request is made.

If someone chimed in like "Hey, I got this old shitty kit car sitting in my garage, I can't model **** but can take 1000x photos and measure the suspension" etc, someone may very well hop onto the opportunity.

But all that "Hey make me these five please heres aphoto each and id be eternally grateful thanks gotta go" will never result in anything

Hi AccAkut thank you for the tip ;) and not in a mean way but have you thouhgt of people that have spelling problems and reading problems and a phone that miss spells something and they didn't notic. And im sorry if it seemed like can you make this I got to go but im not really good with forums and I was hoping to be pointed in the rigjt direction or coming across someone that could help etc.

i want someone to make me a mod for Skoda Octavia 1 2002 Facelift 1.9 TDI please

Here are some pictures
Skoda_Octavia.JPG

Skoda_Octavia_Tour_Heck.JPG

With This Interior
SKODAOctaviaTour-561_4.jpg

774406bce13a5d31d314b2fe78e7b49a.jpg

I apologize if it's not for here

SLOWER CARS ARE FUN TO DRIVE TOO!

Since AC has legal Alfa Romeo GTA, and Lanchia Fulvia ... Assetto Corsa NEEDS a couple cars for IMSA and NASCAR Baby Grands grids. These cars raced both in sprints, up to 2 1/2 hours at places like Lime Rock or Summit Point and endurance events like Daytona 24 hour and Sebring 12 hour events and The Glen 6 hours.

Paint them up and put on the stickers ... this class of racing was very colorful.

LEGAL NO RIPS

BMW 2002 tii's. Mild flares for IMSA baby grand grid compatible.

BMW 2002 tii.JPG

Ford Pinto and Mazda RX2 or 3:

Pinto RX3 or RX3 Maxda.jpg

Porsche 356 Coupe or Cabriolet:

porsche_356b-super-90_1960.jpg

1960-Porsche-356.jpg

AMC Gremlin:

Gremlin.jpg

Porsche 914 or 914-6:

Hurley-Haywood-59-Porsche-914-6.jpg

Datsun 510:

Datsun 510.jpg

And this BMW 3.0 CSL GT2. Just because it's beautiful:

BMW 3.0 CSL.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah, we all want totally boring cars in AC :roflmao:
TBH, I'd really like to have my boring car in AC, but I can actually understand very clearly that nobody but myself could ever care enough to build it, and even I don't care enough to comission it. Would probably cost more than the real thing did :D

this is not boring car to me this is my car in real life i dont know how to make a mod
Not to be an ass, driving a 2006 Avensis Diesel myself, but that Octavia is one of the most boring cars ever built, only supassed by a late 1990s Mazda 323 Sedan. But as I said above, I understand you'd like to have it in game.

It would be great if somone can implement/create or develop world scale mod or eye convergence setting mod for VR users with not normal or most common IPDs.Thanks in advance

Hey guys,

I know modders will eventually get to it but I was wondering if anyone has already made the new updated Ferrari livery for the Japanese GP, preferably for the ACR SF71-H and the RSS Formula Hybrid 2018

Thanks.

Hallo ,
ich suche jemanden der mir
This an English speaking forum use Google translate in future.
Hello,
I'm looking for someone who could make me a mod of the Opel GT, this I had driven myself in my youth he was a little gymnastics (front 10 cm lower, 205er front butt 235er arbath 4 pipe system i200 engine in there and wine-red metallic) was a very nice car. Währe class if someone would announce, possibly in 2 versions, 1x in original and 1x in gymnastics construction.
Kind regards

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.4%
  • More leagues

Votes: 41 19.4%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.4%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.4%