Hey,

1ste off all, I want to thank you to read this post.
2the i'm sorry for the long post.
1262997604.gif

who is R&N:
Founded by Natascha and Roel, We are a small 3 members group who converts cars to AC, with permission of the owners, we try to make pieces of art. This for both AC as for ETS2. Natascha focus on ETS2 while Roel and DeWhallace on AC. further more Natascha is the team-leader and Roel our contact person for permissions.

Okey, now, R&N is looking for new and motivated crew-members.
we look for:
- Skinner: Your job will exist out of 1 very simple thing, making the skins for our cars/ trucks. We have 2 people already, 1 for AC, 1 for ETS2, but we could use a helping hand for the many templates that are waiting. As our 2 skinners are highly skilled in there own game, so maybe you can learn a thing or 2, perhaps we will learn from you a few things?

- UV-mapper/ Template maker: To be honest, we need you very hard. basically nobody in our team knows how to even start this. At the moment we try to find other moders who can help us out from time to time, but we really need a crew-member who is skilled in this.

- image 3d modler: making models from a few high detailed photo's, how hard can it be? right, I started together with Roel with that idea. a year later i have a few steps in boxmodeling, but that ain't it for the cars we want to make, as there are no blueprints off, and Roel, well, he gave up, everything from 1ste point to last point went wrong. Thats why we look for you, yes you, you who can make nice cars. Well at least I hope you, the skilled master reads this and have the time for it.

You may always contact us for more info, or for just a chat.

Hi everybody !

I don't know if someone likes hillclimb but if a modder wants to create the Vuillafans-Echevannes hillclimb, I would be delighted :D I think this hillclimb can be verry interesting because the route is technical and the landscape is beautiful.

Can someone make these mods?
hqdefault.jpg

Toyota starlet 11000rpm, RWD, sequential Gearbox

Toyota Starlet, Suzuki Hayabusa Engine, FWD, Sequential Gearbox
533d89f42eb5eb97bbce2d508c14864c.jpg

Toyota Supra MkIV, looks like this but doesnt have an power output of more than 500hp
Pagani Zonda F Clubsport. If possible, please make the sound as similar as possible to the real sound.
Koenigsegg CCXR
Subaru Impreza 2001, similar to the one in Dirt Rally. Likewise, make the sound as similar to real life as possible.
Ariel Atom, not a 3.5R or V8. Just the Ariel Atom.
Nissan Skyline GT-R R34 tuned. Put front and rear splitter, racing hood scoops, and APR GTC-300 spoiler.

Last edited:
So, I just realized that Speed Racer the movie is 10 years old, I remember watching it when I was 8 years old. I have just watched it again and is still as amazing as I remember it. Now that there is a rainbow road track it would be just amazing to drive the Mach 4-5 or 6 through that course and then maybe make some of the movie tracks and car, so I hope somebody can make this awesome car since there isnt any game that has it since like ps2.
i191698.jpg

racing-car-prop-stands-on-the-red-carpet-as-the-european-premiere-of-picture-id80905002

a07eac36f89781dd8da67e8210845edf-700.jpg

I don't like asking for things, but as I already tried myself and failed (because I'm rubbish at graphical stuff) I thought I'll give it a shot. Maybe somebody could paint a skin for the Ford Transit mod by @garyjpaterson for me? My wish is the Aperture Laboratories "Test Subject Acquisition Vehicle":

aperture_laboratories_van___pa_by_horseofshadows-d493286.jpg

6110899059_3d1da4171c_b.jpg

I'd actuelly prefer if the white van was the base instead of silver, as Aperture Labs logos are ususally black on white or white on black. The little pictogram on the sliding door is not that important, you could use whichever you can easily find. Sadly there seems to be no picture of the back of the van, so I'd leave that up to you.

I did a quick Google search for resources:
Logos: https://www.google.com/search?q=ape...odTcAhUCKVAKHXX6DWEQ_AUICigB&biw=1920&bih=953
Pictograms: https://www.google.at/search?tbm=is...WJaFAKHc9lB3YQ4lYIJygA&biw=1920&bih=953&dpr=1

Thank you for considering :)

Something like this you mean?

Showroom_ford_transit_4_7_2018_23_22_48.jpg

Should be no problem. Almost finished hehe...:D
I'll see what I can do for that stuff on the bonnet tomorrow. Looks like that black shutter but in yellow right? Or maybe not ..... (Actually looks more like a ring)

Edit:
Oh, and don't mind the typo.... duh...:O_o:

Ooh I like that :inlove: Thanks a lot!

On the bonnet it's the shutter logo in orange, like on the middle guy's writing board. Maybe could you do the same design from the bonnet vertically across one of the rear doors? :notworthy:

Can someone make a Mazda Mx3 Mod? It's basically the forgotten fwd mx5 brother, and its a quite good looking and handling car. could make for some very fun races. would love to see it in assetto.
It has 2 engine configs. a 1.6 4 cilinder and a 1.8 v6 (the smallest large scale produced v6 ever made). It is not that powerfull, but it sure is fun. also it has true jdm pedigree
AND LOOK AT HOW CUTE IT IS
mazda-mx-slammed-e1515273713573.jpg

cars-mazda-mx-3-12364.jpg
Mazda-MX-3-1991-02.jpg
1992-Mazda-MX3-V6_1point8i-ABS_coupe-for-sale-rear-end.jpg
1992-Mazda-MX3-V6_1point8i-ABS_coupe-for-sale-side2.jpg
1992-Mazda-MX3-V6_1point8i-ABS_coupe-for-sale-front-high.jpg
1992-Mazda-MX3-V6_1point8i-ABS_coupe-for-sale-side2.jpg
18279-1992-Mazda-MX3.jpg

Last edited:
Can anyone make any or all of these Porsche Cups? (They're all a little bit different.) I'd be happy with any of them. I'd be happier with all of them.

2014_Porsche_Carrera_Cup_HockenheimringII_Philipp_Eng_by_2eight_8SC2880.jpg

(Notice how this one looks more like a carbon-fiber grey than black)

m14_2847_fine.jpg

m14-4323-fine.jpg

14215206203_443e161ba4_b.jpg
Team-Spotlight-Project-11.jpg

m15-2466-fine.jpg

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back