Hi Guys,

It's wonderful to have finally found a forum for AC where I can at least make the request for these 2 cars, then just hope a hero comes along.....

I have a huge desire to see two formula 1 cars for modding - the 1986 Williams FW11 (when Mansell blew his back tyre in Adelaide I remember), and the 1982 Brabham BT50 - both cars I consider to be the most aesthetically beautiful in F1 history and I am absolutely besotted with the look of both cars (I have them as my wallpapers and everything), it would be an absolute dream to crash around Monaco in these 2 greek statues of the modern age!!!

I wonder if anyone out there could mod these 2 pieces of car-candy???!!!

8ef5ddf433ee61ca9fff99d85c43dfdd.jpg
406b.jpg

I UP this car, i drove this car and this is really a lovely car and very fun to drive ! I really enjoy to have it in Assetto

Can someone make a Mazda Mx3 Mod? It's basically the forgotten fwd mx5 brother, and its a quite good looking and handling car. could make for some very fun races. would love to see it in assetto.
It has 2 engine configs. a 1.6 4 cilinder and a 1.8 v6 (the smallest large scale produced v6 ever made). It is not that powerfull, but it sure is fun. also it has true jdm pedigree
AND LOOK AT HOW CUTE IT IS
mazda-mx-slammed-e1515273713573.jpg

cars-mazda-mx-3-12364.jpg
Mazda-MX-3-1991-02.jpg
1992-Mazda-MX3-V6_1point8i-ABS_coupe-for-sale-rear-end.jpg
1992-Mazda-MX3-V6_1point8i-ABS_coupe-for-sale-side2.jpg
1992-Mazda-MX3-V6_1point8i-ABS_coupe-for-sale-front-high.jpg
1992-Mazda-MX3-V6_1point8i-ABS_coupe-for-sale-side2.jpg
18279-1992-Mazda-MX3.jpg

So I posted this in the general mod thread, but got pointed in this direction, so I'm essentially reposting it here.

I have an IRL event at Summit Point-Shenandoah in a couple of weeks, so I decided I wanted to get some time in the sim to get used to the track. Only problem, I couldn't find one. If someone could point me in the direction of either A. a mod, or B. someone who knows how to make tracks, I would be grateful. If the track would need to be created, I would be willing to pay a reasonable amount. It would be nice to have it done by then, but if not, I understand.

That's all, thanks!

So I posted this in the general mod thread, but got pointed in this direction, so I'm essentially reposting it here.

I have an IRL event at Summit Point-Shenandoah in a couple of weeks, so I decided I wanted to get some time in the sim to get used to the track. Only problem, I couldn't find one. If someone could point me in the direction of either A. a mod, or B. someone who knows how to make tracks, I would be grateful. If the track would need to be created, I would be willing to pay a reasonable amount. It would be nice to have it done by then, but if not, I understand.

That's all, thanks!
These guys have a google drive with a bunch of tracks they use for drifting, Shenandoah is in there:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/233274947685903/

These guys have a google drive with a bunch of tracks they use for drifting, Shenandoah is in there:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/233274947685903/
So I just installed it and drove it, and it's incredibly inaccurate to the real track. I've been around the track a few times (never drove) but I know that this is not close to the real deal. So if someone could point me in the direction of someone to make a mod, that would be greatly appreciated.

So I just installed it and drove it, and it's incredibly inaccurate to the real track. I've been around the track a few times (never drove) but I know that this is not close to the real deal. So if someone could point me in the direction of someone to make a mod, that would be greatly appreciated.
Like I mentioned in your other thread, you wont get something done in 2 weeks if thats when you need it for, unfortunately

Like I mentioned in your other thread, you wont get something done in 2 weeks if thats when you need it for, unfortunately
I would need it in about 3 weeks, so more time, but not much. I get that, but I have other events at Shenandoah this year, so if can have the track to practice on in preparation for my other events, that would be ideal.

I would need it in about 3 weeks, so more time, but not much. I get that, but I have other events at Shenandoah this year, so if can have the track to practice on in preparation for my other events, that would be ideal.
If you are ready to spend about $2000 to $3000 dollars, you will have no problem getting one built within a reasonable time frame, but not 3 weeks.

Maybe someone will see this and propose their services :)

Last edited:
Quick question - where can I find an explanation of all the shaders used in AC which I can apply to cars in KS Editor? Eg the per pixel reflection shaders. I am not clear on what each of them is designed to do or what the parameters actually are. Is this inside the documentation?

It seems all the knowledge about this stuff is scrambled all over the internet or inside peoples heads, which doesn’t help much!

Quick question - where can I find an explanation of all the shaders used in AC which I can apply to cars in KS Editor? Eg the per pixel reflection shaders. I am not clear on what each of them is designed to do or what the parameters actually are. Is this inside the documentation?

It seems all the knowledge about this stuff is scrambled all over the internet or inside peoples heads, which doesn’t help much!
Read the pipeline document in the SDK folder.

Last edited:
I would like to see 2022 skins for RSS Formula Americas 2020. is anyone working on this? I have seen a couple here on RD and I am thankful for them but I hope that someone would do more

Hi,
I have a job to create a custom app for AC. It involves spawning on a selected spot anywhere on a track, with a certain speed.

Looking for an AC app developer who can create this for me, paid on hourly basis.

Have the functional specs ready for you

thanks

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 348 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 241 10.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 240 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%