I would like to hire someone to fix an AC track for me. It's the Magny-Cours Club Circuit and it works, but there are several bumps that need ironing. I don't have the time or skill set to learn Blender and fix it myself. Please get in touch if you have the time and skill.

I'd love to see CSP extension parts for more of the Kunos cars; it'll help greatly improve the variety & visual impact in-game. Stuff like Foglamps for the Group B Quattro & McLaren F1 GT1, or the Safari kit for the Group A Celica for example.

1642786366918.png

1642786491489.png

1642786586410.png

I dont think anyone would create it for free, actually pretty wierd you would even ask this question. There is this guy who tried something but the project was abandoned - if someone is interested to take up as hobby project (reply to thread) maybe we can team up and develop something. I am far from modder but I do know blender a bit with reasonable CAD experience as well.

Hello again. I've stumbled across yet another inter-war beauty that was long forgotten:
Circuito del Littorio a.k.a. L'Autodromo di Roma
1643467650000.png

This short-lived circuit was built inside an airfield and was used only from 1931 to 1934. It featured one long sweeping turn, "First Corner", almost immediately after the starting line (330-meter radius of curvature) that led to "Second Straight", a stretch parallel with the nearby river. After the straight, which was 627 meters in length, came the "Elevated Curve". This curve in particular was the highlight of this entire circuit, as it was banked at a whopping 48 degrees of steepness, with the top being seven meters high off the ground! This curve also had a 150-meter radius and then flattened out into "Third Straight", another stretch parallel with the nearby river and 485 meters long. After the straight was a gradual 500-meter radius curve similar to "First Corner" which led to a very sharp hairpin, "Curve of Recovery", forcing violent deceleration and straining the mechanics of the cars. Then the cars would return to the 932-meter-long front stretch to finish the lap.

The total length of the circuit would be 4,440 meters around, with a variant that joined the front stretch with the third stretch as a curve of its own, so cars didn't have to decelerate as much.

Although photos of this track are pretty scarce, I hope that it's enough information to make the track possible to build for any modders willing. It would be another never-before-modded inter-war track available for the game. Thanks for reading. :)

Source: https://www.lorenzograssi.it/index.php/2021/05/18/lautodromo-del-littorio/

Thanks to F1Papa for steering me to this thread.

Of all the various LMP2 mods for AC, I don't think I've seen a Wynns reproduced.
If it has, its probably 'old' :D Maybe if someone isn't super busy....
i0f1.jpg

Hello guys,
I was wondering if any of you would make a karting track for me it goes about the karting track in Kortrijk
(wordlkarts Kortrijk) i would appreciate it
i don not find a map but i did found a video

Last edited:
747e2e42-8571-42cd-8653-6ffd6217d93c.large.jpg

Would love to see someone do Matt Brown's Honda S600 with a Honda CBR1000RR motorbike engine that revs to 12-13K RPM, sequential motorbike transmission, some Miata parts, and nitrous. A real Frankenstein! He's described it as a "shifter kart with a license plate". This thing would be so fun to throw around a track or drive around a free roam like LA Canyons... I think it'd be a hit with the community. This beautiful-sounding and naff-looking creation has captured my imagination for years, and it would be so awesome to see in sim racing. If you asked Matt nicely, he might even be willing to collaborate – seems like a chill dude! Some video below, including from Jay Leno's Garage:

Last edited:
View attachment 541794

Would love to see someone do Matt Brown's Honda S600 with a Honda CBR1000RR motorbike engine that revs to 12-13K RPM, sequential motorbike transmission, some Miata parts, and nitrous. A real Frankenstein! He's described it as a "shifter kart with a license plate". This thing would be so fun to throw around a track or drive around a free roam like LA Canyons... I think it'd be a hit with the community. This beautiful-sounding and naff-looking creation has captured my imagination for years, and it would be so awesome to see in sim racing. If you asked Matt nicely, he might even be willing to collaborate – seems like a chill dude! Some video below, including from Jay Leno's Garage:

He's about to be putting in a new, more powerful engine (still from a CBR1000, just newer) after the old one blew after oil circulation issues (bike engine in car... :D). So might at least want to wait and see what spec the next version is gonna be.

Also, he has 3D scans of his electric Jaguar, that'd be even better for modelling reference

1645091649023.png

Last edited:
He's about to be putting in a new, more powerful engine (still from a CBR1000, just newer) after the old one blew after oil circulation issues (bike engine in car... :D). So might at least want to wait and see what spec the next version is gonna be.
Absolutely right, just saw the video talking about that last night actually! :) Sounds like the new engine revs even higher (13K!) which should be extra glorious haha

Also, he has 3D scans of his electric Jaguar, that'd be even better for modelling reference
That's amazing! Yeah, for sure. Wonder if he'd consider doing the same sort of scan for his gnarly Honda as well?

Hey folks,

I was wondering if an app exists (or could be created) that allows us to save audio settings on a car specific basis? It would act very similarly to the FFB app or driver position app, where I could set the audio levels for a car, save them, and have the settings applied every time I enter that specific car.

I ask about this because it's a little annoying having to adjust master volume for certain cars over-and-over again. My typical master volume level is set at 7, but certain cars need to be adjusted to 4 or lower in order to not have my ear drums blasted, lol.

Just think it would be a simple quality of life sorta thing. Thanks.

Hey folks,

I was wondering if an app exists (or could be created) that allows us to save audio settings on a car specific basis? It would act very similarly to the FFB app or driver position app, where I could set the audio levels for a car, save them, and have the settings applied every time I enter that specific car.

I ask about this because it's a little annoying having to adjust master volume for certain cars over-and-over again. My typical master volume level is set at 7, but certain cars need to be adjusted to 4 or lower in order to not have my ear drums blasted, lol.

Just think it would be a simple quality of life sorta thing. Thanks.
This could only be done from external, no ingame (python) app can do that, when started its too late. Monitoring and switching out "\cfg\audio.ini", per car, before AC start. CM has infrastructure to do it, but it cant.
Edit: Oh actually overall volume could be done with an app... first thought you where about different individual audio level settings
Edit2: CSP functions for audio:
def ac.ext_getAudioVolume() -> float
def ac.ext_setAudioVolume(volume: float)

Last edited:
Edit: Oh actually overall volume could be done with an app... first thought you where about different individual audio level settings
Yeah, that's basically what I'm hoping for the potential app. Something that just says, "when using car X, have master volume = 3."

"When using car Y, have master volume = 7"

This wouldn't mess with the different audio options (road, wind, opponent engine, etc)

Hoping someone can make this happen.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea