Any modelers out there interested in making a formula car? Would love to have a '76 Zink Z10 formula ford in AC. (Red #39 pictured below is my brother's car) Very similar setup to Russell Alexis FF mod, just a bit lower and firmer. Figured I throw it out there and see if someone would be interested in something like this.
1634597358462.png
1634597602837.png
1634597646461.png

Hi
Is there someone who would be so nice to mod a Porsche 924 S for me? It was my first car and there is not a single game where it is in. Only the carrera gt. So please help me

Porsche 924S

Porsche 996 Wheels
Fronttire 205/50 R17
Reartire 255/40 R17

2.5l 4 cylinder na
118 kw at 5900
210 Nm at 4500

1190 kg

5 Gears

Rear Wheel drive
F5357EC5-5FD3-4C7A-AB76-59C8BDA98EC9.jpeg

How about a modern SCCA TA/TA2 mod?

I've been looking around for this mod and no one has made it yet. If I was tech savvy, I would do it myself. I'm not, so here we are.

I've been enjoying the SCCA TA and TA2 series this year and I would love to see this modded in AC or Rfactor 2. I know the chassis is very close to a NASCAR stock car, maybe a little longer, more downforce, and (I think) wider tires. People constantly say they are a blast to drive, albeit very challenging.

The TA2 might be better since there are many more drivers in that class. The TA only has about 10 this year... pretty sad, but nonetheless entertaining.

Multiplayer TA2 races would be a blast.

Is this on anyone else's radar?
original.jpg
IMG_20210308_0001-2.jpg

Last edited:
How about a modern SCCA TA/TA2 mod?

I've been looking around for this mod and no one has made it yet. If I was tech savvy, I would do it myself. I'm not, so here we are.

I've been enjoying the SCCA TA and TA2 series this year and I would love to see this modded in AC or Rfactor 2. I know the chassis is very close to a NASCAR stock car, maybe a little longer, more downforce, and (I think) wider tires. People constantly say they are a blast to drive, albeit very challenging.

The TA2 might be better since there are many more drivers in that class. The TA only has about 10 this year... pretty sad, but nonetheless entertaining.

Multiplayer TA2 races would be a blast.

Is this on anyone else's radar?View attachment 516690View attachment 516691
I'm not sure how it would compare, but there is a Euro NASCAR mod in the makes.

Hi there,

If anyone can, can someone make Buckmore Park? It seems like a very fun race track and is very popular amongst the UK Karting scene, and I would love to try it out. I'm sure there are others out there that would also love to see this in Assetto Corsa.

Hi there,

If anyone can, can someone make Buckmore Park? It seems like a very fun race track and is very popular amongst the UK Karting scene, and I would love to try it out. I'm sure there are others out there that would also love to see this in Assetto Corsa.
What kart would you use at the track? I would also like to see some more UK kart tracks in AC.

Can someone make a 2001 e46 wagon? I have one in real life and I want to drive it in assetto so I can hoon my car around without reprecussions
I wouldn't think a wagon would change much in terms of experience.

I wouldn't think a wagon would change much in terms of experience.
An estate would both be heavier and have a further rearward weight bias than the sedan or coupe models. There would also be differences in the aerodynamic coefficients but that is much more technical.

Besides, we can't say exactly for sure how similar they'll be unless and until someone adds in a mod for the estate.

All true ofcourse, but I don't think it would feel any different in a game, where your real life experience feels totally different than your ingame feel of the car.
Maybe the rear springs are a bit harder to be able to compensate more luggage, but other than that..

Anyway, Stereo's mod certainly allows to compare the both, if a copy is tweaked to approach a wagon.

Actual difference is 150lb, all at the back, at least from 325i to 325i Touring. The chart I have doesn't list any other touring engine sizes.

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea