Hey modders, short request - might be simple might be not.

That sound preview feature in Content Manager - would it be possible to create a standalone player application, as simplistic as possible just a bare naked UI with 3 sliders for throttle rpm and turbo that could preview engine sounds?

Hi community,

In the last months I have created many circuits and redesigned existing ones to Grade-1; they all have these characteristics:

• If they are a redesign, they must respect the heritage of the old circuit with modern facilities, racing and safety standards
  • If fictional, they’re based on real terrain or city environment based on Google Maps, after a detailed study of run-off areas, elevation changes and streets width (if necessary)
They are part of my proposal for a new Formula 1, which I’m sharing in my site, including the creation of Continental Formula 1 Series, bringing racing in almost every country.

I was thinking that having a virtual version of them for Assetto Corsa would be really cool.

Unfortunately I don't have the IT tools and preparation to do it, so I was wondering if you were interested in helping me out in creating the AC version, which I can help promoting through Instagram, where I have a good presence, my blog and others socials.

I already have the Inkscape and geodata files.

I know modding is a very complex and time consuming process so I'll be happy to discuss further with who is interested; feel free to contact me in private message.

Thanks.

English :

Hi everyone. I'm here cause there 2 year I try to do a french track and I don't success it cause I don't have patience and i'm a noob. I have try RTB (Race Track builder) that cost me 800€ of google API, and I have try Blender but my track seem to be a roller coaster. So I'm looking for someone who can help me, or finish the track. I can pay, I don't have lot of money but I know it's a hard work. I... really wanna this track cause it's sentimental for me. my first experience in racing was there. thanks for your help

This track is Clastres in the north of France. I live at 2h. I know Very well the Track.

Français :

Salut a tous, je suis la car ca fais 2 ans que je cherche a faire la piste de Clastres et je n'y arrive pas car je n'ai pas la patience et que je suis un noob en modelisation 3D. J'ai essayer Race track Builder qui m'a couter 800€ en google API, j'ai essayer blender mais ma piste ressemble a un roller coaster. Je cherche quelqu'un qui peut m'aider a finir ou me finir mon projet. Je peux payer, j'ai pas beaucoup d'argent mais je sais que c'est un boulot difficile. Je souhaite vraiment ce tracé car c'est sentimental pour moi. J'ai fais mes premiers balbutiement sur cette piste. Merci pour votre aide

Very serious guys here today? Sorry...this Kymiring is one of most wanted track atm and can be found only for MotoGP game, so why don't you wise guys do it from scatch? There's thousands of simracers waiting forward Kymiring to Assetto Corsa but you do not do anything? It is one of the best track in the world, completed 2 years ago, drove there in my own car last summer.

Last edited:
Could someone make the VAR Formula 2 skin for RSS 2 V6 2020? I tried my luck using my limited photoshop skills but all i got was a totally black car. :O_o:

unnamed.png

Hi!

Started racing at Clastres myself this year, and would love a sim track to practice, so if there is anything I could do to help, feel free to reach out directly via pm. (no experience in designing a track though...). Anyone who could help us get started?

Would anyone like to make a track? It's my local track and it's a small but very fun drift track! Yanbaru Circuit in Okinawa Japan.
I've been searching everywhere for a while but have never been able to find anyone that may be able to help me out. I can provide loads of pictures, videos, details, feedback, map data, and even drone shots.
Let me know!
Thank you

Hi All,

I am interested in building a better kart for Assetto Corsa. There are quite a few kart tracks currently but I think the karts could do with some work. I have started a paid job on Freelancer and welcome anybody who is interested in working together to send me a direct message or contact me on Freelancer.

Thanks.

Tim

I know its a long shot, but I've I've always liked this car, ever since Cox made a slot car of one years and years ago. Always thought it was a great looking car, even If it is a bit cigar shaped.

View attachment 349162

Saw this in a thread earlier and would love to see this car and the '66 grid make the appearance in AC as we only have '67 and the 1500cc cars and the '75 cars thus far..

Especially if anyone would want to add a bit more immersion with their own season as the H16 wasn't very reliable and the P261s would be on standby if they ever broke or weren't very comfortable for the track they were on. Some earlier variants\lower class chassis used a Climax I4 I think and the rest were BRM\Climax 2L-2.5L V8s

Always had a soft spot for the cigar bodies :D

Attachments

• BRM-P261-147945.jpg
    BRM-P261-147945.jpg
    121.6 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:
English :

Hi everyone. I'm here cause there 2 year I try to do a french track and I don't success it cause I don't have patience and i'm a noob. I have try RTB (Race Track builder) that cost me 800€ of google API, and I have try Blender but my track seem to be a roller coaster. So I'm looking for someone who can help me, or finish the track. I can pay, I don't have lot of money but I know it's a hard work. I... really wanna this track cause it's sentimental for me. my first experience in racing was there. thanks for your help

This track is Clastres in the north of France. I live at 2h. I know Very well the Track.

Français :

Salut a tous, je suis la car ca fais 2 ans que je cherche a faire la piste de Clastres et je n'y arrive pas car je n'ai pas la patience et que je suis un noob en modelisation 3D. J'ai essayer Race track Builder qui m'a couter 800€ en google API, j'ai essayer blender mais ma piste ressemble a un roller coaster. Je cherche quelqu'un qui peut m'aider a finir ou me finir mon projet. Je peux payer, j'ai pas beaucoup d'argent mais je sais que c'est un boulot difficile. Je souhaite vraiment ce tracé car c'est sentimental pour moi. J'ai fais mes premiers balbutiement sur cette piste. Merci pour votre aide
I am creating a course for AC creating a track made in blender if you have patience in April it will be ready, at the moment I have opened the pre-orders if you are interested
https://davideprestino.*******.com/l/kMiGMB

Hello AC Track Modders,

Would somebody be able to make the 2005-2006 final version of the Spa Francorchamps race track?
This is my favourite version and would be really fun to do historical races on from the early-mid 2000s.

Most of the track is similar to the current Spa track available in AC, just some differences at Turn 9, Turn 14, after Blanchimont into the bus stop, the walls at La Source and down to Eau Rouge, the pit entry and pit continuation from the first section to the second section.
These are what I can think of, off the top of my head.
Also the track was Red & White with the older sponsers like Fosters, Proximus and Bridgestone.

I have only found the 1992 or some old version of the track, but its cheaply made and feels nothing like the mid 2000s Spa.

I think a lot of fans would appreciate this.
LMK if someone is already working on it or it is already out there.

Attachments

• download.jpg
    download.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 64
Would anyone be interested in recreating the GT Sport Mustang Group 3 Livery for the VRC Mare TA2? In specification and visuals, the TA2-spec S550 Mustang is the closest car mod we've gotten to the GT Sport Group 3 car.
1641673037125.png

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea