Oh wow, that seems a lot smoother than all my tests yeah. Having your file shall help me understand what's wrong whith my model, thank you.
is there a specific tool or method to be able to smooth the road from Google API like you did ?

After the initial download, I used the "Add / Remove Detail height from Google" tool on the roads and areas like peaks and valleys. You'll probably need to do some more.

I will send you a link directly to you your RD profile.

Hi all,

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this but does anyone know if there is an Alfa Romeo Giulia GTA which is more competitive with the TCL mod (cortina in particular)

Thanks!

Is anyone working on a 1988 Honda Accord?
Saw a user under the name Jake Grafton working on an old Prelude, so I feel there is hope lol.
I've been looking for one for a few years now. Kind of surprising I haven't found one yet considering how "cozy" the car is for so many people.

Is anyone working on a 1988 Honda Accord?
Saw a user under the name Jake Grafton working on an old Prelude, so I feel there is hope lol.
I've been looking for one for a few years now. Kind of surprising I haven't found one yet considering how "cozy" the car is for so many people.

Hey pelicanlover28, I am working on a 1988 Prelude. I am close to releasing, but keep finding things to fix.

I agree, it's a great car. Not fast, by today's standards, but fun.

__custom_showroom_1607829582.jpg__custom_showroom_1608249002.jpg

Last edited:
As much as I love races on Thomson Road Circuit, I would also enjoy having the chance of racing those kind of cars in the Bahamas
_Nassau-1957-12-08.jpg
Thomson 01.jpg
Thomson 03.jpg

Just saying….

Kind Regards,
Torsten

This is something that could be some dumb fun - the 24hrs of Lemons Miata by Eyesore Racing. It'll probably be a nightmare to model but at least there are plenty of reference angles to work from via Donut Media's Bumper-2-Bumper overview.

I would like to see the 1911 Fiat S76, a.k.a. "The Beast Of Turin", modded into the game at some point.
This 110-year-old car once reached a blistering speed of 132.27MPH (213 km/h)

i'm not sure if this is a valid idea or not, but here it is anyway!
a mod now exists called brake trainer, which basically saves the braking points from your best sectors on a circuit, and gives cues when you approach them on the next laps, to improve consistency and laptimes
now: here is what i was thinking, maybe it could be taken even further!
would it be possible to create something that saves not only braking points, but also turn-in points, acceleration zones and coasting zones?
basically like a user-generated racing line!
i was thinking maybe it could include actual indicators on the circuit itself, too... but that's probably too far fetched...

this idea is probably way too difficult to actually create, but it's just a thought i suppose :>

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.