"It shouldn't be too hard compared to the stuff people usually ask here" Yea, maybe the problem there is the "what people usually ask here" part. Everyone here asks umpteen cars and umpteen tracks, it's just that absolutely and utterly no one does stuff like that just because someone asks. Or because someone pays 25 dollars. Take a moment to think about how much that makes per hour of work. I'm guessing you couldn't afford such a fancy GT86 build if that was your hourly salary
Piss off dude, I wasn't aware of what to charge. I updated the post so Kiss my ass

87 pages. How many build me this car/track for free-requests are fullfilled?
Not very much, but some interesting stuff has been requested. I wonder if we would have a request forum where people could request and vote at the same time. Maybe a huge amount of votes could inspire someone. But most scratch mods are made out of passion without much input of outside.

On the other hand, inspired by TDU, how hard it would be to model additional rim choices (for example a modern AMG) and to make multiple interior choices (trim, materials for seats an so on)? Its a feature sadly missing since 2011 TDU2. Just something I wanted to say for a while

87 pages. How many build me this car/track for free-requests are fullfilled?
I went through the first 20% of the thread once, 6-7 years after the fact, and about 3 requests had been done, don't think it was because of the request though, just a matter of there only being ~10 current top level circuits in each continent (for F1/LMP1/etc.) It's only here cause people are doing requests anyway and it's tidier to put them in one place. 10-15 of the later Kunos cars were also requested before they got added as DLC.

Last edited:
Hi, anybody Interested in making this one to AC?

Attachments

• d-3500-3500.jpg
    d-3500-3500.jpg
    123.6 KB · Views: 74
  • f-3500-3500.jpg
    f-3500-3500.jpg
    197 KB · Views: 69
Hello modders! I'm asking if someone would make a Brilliant Exhaust sound mod for the Lamborghini SV (original kunos car). Just saw a video of this exhaust and it sounds amazing! Here's the vid:

Hello everyone. Can everyone make a #77 Barwell Motorsport 24h spa Skin livery For RSS GTM Lanzo V10?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201123-185636.png
    Screenshot_20201123-185636.png
    597.7 KB · Views: 75
  • 962eb193183649.5e68f827541dd.jpg
    962eb193183649.5e68f827541dd.jpg
    129.7 KB · Views: 63
Last edited:
Can be bitter all day in this topic but, yeah, now I am here to ask the following: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Is someone willing to edit the collider file for this car? Just a three box shape would be sufficient.
Love door to door racing. Can make skins in return.

__custom_showroom_1606554729.jpg

Hello, I'm a fellow assetto corsa modding enthusiast and I'm looking for someone able to recreate (or help me recreate) a road i use to drive a lot in real life.
It's a very fun and a bit dangerous "mountain" road with lots of corners, a big straight in middle for top speed and 2 roundabouts at both ends of the road making it a "small circuit" going one way to another. Cool for race, speed, drift and chill sunday drive. But it consumes lots of fuel and there are lots of speed traps all along now so it's not so easy to really enjoy it anymore...

I started to try to make the road myself but I was unable to make a driveable flat road from Google’s data, only a bumpy curvy shitty road..

If someone can make it for me I'm willing to pay for the effort.
Otherwise if someone is kind enough to help me with the software I would as much appreciate it so I can make other cool roads and real race tracks that are near where I live and make them available for everyone to enjoy.
(ps: sorry english is not my 1st language)

This track sounds like it would be awesome.

What software are you using to build it?

Hey.

I've been looking for a Micra K11 Mod for a while but it doesn't exist.

It would be really fun to race a race cup of this model, just like it was done in japan until a few weeks ago which ended forever with the k12 model.

I attach some photos so you can see the popularity of this car in Japan.

gRoGG6Vt.jpg
lZG9jasM.jpg
T3VewZBf.jpg
xkVYfGB6.jpg

It would be really nice. I could take some textures from my own car in real life.

Hello Jake, glad to have a reply !

I'm using Race Track Builder (but if you have a better software to do the work i'm open to try it)

No, RTB is what I use. I had some issues like that myself in RTB.

I tried importing the area with the Google API and got good results myself (see below). Would you like the RTB file that I created?

montpuget_test.png
montpuget_test2.png

Last edited:
No, RTB is what I use. I had some issues like that myself in RTB.

I tried importing the area with the Google API and got good results myself (see below). Would you like the RTB file that I created?

Oh wow, that seems a lot smoother than all my tests yeah. Having your file shall help me understand what's wrong whith my model, thank you.
is there a specific tool or method to be able to smooth the road from Google API like you did ?

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 11 15.7%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 9 12.9%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 9 12.9%
  • Thursday

Votes: 11 15.7%
  • Friday

Votes: 30 42.9%
  • Saturday

Votes: 34 48.6%