First of all – yes, I know – modders make cars that they are interested in and normally don´t care about requests – that´s the way it should be and there is nothing wrong with that.

But,

just in case, that some of you modders have never heard about one of these:

Abarth Simca 2000GT

and

Fiat-Abarth OT 2000 “Mostro”

Just imagine, how much fun it might be driving on of these beautiful 200+HP Italian hot-rods on a classic track.

Just saying…

Greetings,

Torsten

Attachments

• abarth-simca-2000-gt-1963-305445.jpg
    abarth-simca-2000-gt-1963-305445.jpg
    142 KB · Views: 103
  • fiat_abarth_ot_2000_mostro__1.jpg
    fiat_abarth_ot_2000_mostro__1.jpg
    168.2 KB · Views: 83
Hello. This is ali hanafi. I'm gonna request again.
Can you make ferrari rxx lm for assetto corsa?

Attachments

• 20200810_221132.png
    20200810_221132.png
    661.8 KB · Views: 116
  • fBki0DJl.jpg
    fBki0DJl.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 127
  • Rq0WVsal.jpg
    Rq0WVsal.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 190
  • yoann-salmi-z40e03.jpg
    yoann-salmi-z40e03.jpg
    325.1 KB · Views: 127
could someone please build a cruise-control mod? please please, i wanna slowly, in detail, study a track before i race, Like maybe Niki Lauda walking the track before he raced? thankyou all. Stay well.

could someone please build a cruise-control mod? please please, i wanna slowly, in detail, study a track before i race, Like maybe Niki Lauda walking the track before he raced? thankyou all. Stay well.
Limit the output of your throttle pedal to 10% and put a brick on it :)
Or use something like a key simulator to press "throttle" every 0,5s for 0,05s or something.

Hello everyone, couldn't find anything about it so I am gonna ask here, has anyone done a Assetto Corsa track mod for the Sedona Raceway from Forza? How much work is it? Is it possible to export it from Forza 3 or 4? Would love that..

Last edited:
Anyone know a good mod for the E92 BMW 335i? I have searched and searched for ages but was never able to find it. It uses the N54 Engine which is already in the game (the Z4) and for the most part so is the body (the E92 M3)

If not, I would be eternally grateful if somebody was willing to make it for me

Additionally, any good place to find generic commuter car mods for assetto corsa? It gets boring driving crazy race cars that I will never be able to own

I make some. E92 335i, Stage 3, 330i, 330d

Hey guys, I am not very good at photoshop and especially with suit creation, Would it be possible for someone to help me out and create the Aston Martin GTE race suit from 2018. NB the image attached is what the livery looks like, If someone could help me out I would be extremely grateful.
cmsProfileImageHome.png

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea