Mitsubishi Legnum VR4 Facelift. I would happily pay to have this put in AC using M235i physics would be perfect.
1591202198859.png

1591202101651.png1591202142699.png1591202198859.png1591202168468.png

Would someone be able to make:
Linas-Montlhery - current version but without the chicanes on the oval prewar-style
Sitges-Terramar - I've seen a version on youtube a few years ago, but I don't think it looks like it will be available anytime soon
Oran Park - theres a good version of the full track but it would be great to have the South Circuit short version
Toban Raceway - theres a good version of the full track, but I used to love the short version
1980's Chimay (without chicanes)?
Just out of interest, how much do people usually charge to make custom tracks?
Chimay80.127ec437419f652698d626318bfdc7dd.png

Has anyone ever found/tried to make an app that adds Safety Cars (or VSC's) to single player?

I remember seeing an old video of an extension that does it on online, but it looks like it's triggered by a server admin. Though, is something like that possible on single player, or it's just unviable due to changes on the engine and/or just hectic amounts of coding?

I was wondering if it was possible to create a dynamic ERS settings on tracks so you set start finish straight as hotlap and set to charging in the corners to maximize brake regen. At a most basic to change by sectors would be cool.

I wonder if someone could help with something that will probably take someone who knows what they're doing less than 1 minute. My 4 year old son can now do a lap of NJMP steering all by himself, while I do the pedals, and his favourite TV show is called 'Andy's Safari Adventures'. Andy drives an orange Jeep Wrangler, and I've downloaded a Jepp Wrangler Rubicon car, but it only comes in black, green or silver. Would someone be able to make a plain orange skin for this car please, or even better, with the outer wheel arches in black as well? I can email the skins file if needed. I would really appreciate someones help with this.

Posting this around to get some different opinions.

Trying to convert a couple Dirt Rally cars to AC for private use. Working with 3dSimED. Do I need to use 3dS MAX or what is the process? Real noob here, so any direction would be great.

I wonder if someone could help with something that will probably take someone who knows what they're doing less than 1 minute. My 4 year old son can now do a lap of NJMP steering all by himself, while I do the pedals, and his favourite TV show is called 'Andy's Safari Adventures'. Andy drives an orange Jeep Wrangler, and I've downloaded a Jepp Wrangler Rubicon car, but it only comes in black, green or silver. Would someone be able to make a plain orange skin for this car please, or even better, with the outer wheel arches in black as well? I can email the skins file if needed. I would really appreciate someones help with this.
Sure.
You might have a look yourself first, though, as usually all you need to change is the colour of the metal_detail.dds inside a skin folder :)

Sure.
You might have a look yourself first, though, as usually all you need to change is the colour of the metal_detail.dds inside a skin folder :)
Hi, I've been trying all morning with no luck at all. I try and alter an exported skin from Content Manager into photoshop, make an orange layer, and it appears as green in the game. It doesn't have a metal_detail.dds inside the skin folder. I want to do a second car as silver (to match our own car) as well, but that has different filenames in the skins folder and does the same thing (except its a funny orangey yellow colour this time). Any ideas?

Hi, I've been trying all morning with no luck at all. I try and alter an exported skin from Content Manager into photoshop, make an orange layer, and it appears as green in the game. It doesn't have a metal_detail.dds inside the skin folder. I want to do a second car as silver (to match our own car) as well, but that has different filenames in the skins folder and does the same thing (except its a funny orangey yellow colour this time). Any ideas?

The metal_detail.dds the car uses by default (inside the car's .KN5 file) has a colour to it. Place a pure white image in the skin folder named metal_detail.dds and that should solve it.

The way the skinning system in AC works is that every single texture on the car can be replaced on a per-skin basis; you just need to name it correctly and place your new texture in the skin folder. Any texture that is not in the skin folder will be in game as the car's default texture. A lot of people have run into this 'issue' in the past, where a car has a coloured metal_detail.dds by default (especially with some Ferraris). :)

Matra's in general just are not that well represented. They should be on all accounts, considering their historical significance. If nothing else wouldn't most of us just keep driving them around just to hear that 12 cylinder engine ?
No video just sound. I listen to this everytime I forget how really good it sounds.
Please for everyone's sake bring this to AC !

Is there anyway to save sounds specific to a car? For instance, we have the option to save FFB settings and FOV settings on a per car basis, but is it possible to do this for sound?

I have a humble request: the Zanardi DTM BMW raced at misano in 2018, for URD Bayro 2018. I only found the skin for the 2015 car version. thanks in advance

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back