will any modders be interested to the new Ligier European Series ? http://ligiereuropeanseries.com/
two fantastic cars for the simracing i think...

TC-Grid-Full-1110x440-First-entries-1024x410.jpg

Is there anybody here who could create the below vehicle? I can provide as many images as required and will obviously pay. Genuine request for a genuine builder/designer who is good at there work. I can provide whatever measurements are needed etc.

DCC1A071-5742-4537-91CC-DC44B361F1B6.jpeg

An accurate "classic" Watkins Glen, (pre 1971), would be a nice addition to Assetto Corsa. Only one I've seen has too big a dip at the end of the long back straight; no tower at the top of the esses. Colors are a bit too bright for my taste. Not able to build it myself, would be willing to donate to help create a quality version of this historic
track. Curious if anyone else was looking for a great version of "The Glen". SS

An accurate "classic" Watkins Glen, (pre 1971), would be a nice addition to Assetto Corsa. Only one I've seen has too big a dip at the end of the long back straight; no tower at the top of the esses. Colors are a bit too bright for my taste. Not able to build it myself, would be willing to donate to help create a quality version of this historic
track. Curious if anyone else was looking for a great version of "The Glen". SS
https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/watkins-glen-international.20204/

Incredibly accurate

I was wondering about the Factory Five Racing Type 65-R Kit car?

Which looks similar to a Daytona Coupe with modern suspension and aero.

or are Kit Cars not done as they aren't a consistent "model" (too much variation from car to car).

Thanks,
Jason S.

1594492468022.png

1594492493833.png

Req: New AI/track limits for Estoril (both layouts), so opponents don't randomly crash into the walls to the right after a grid start when side by side. Making them faster would be a plus :). For Mitja Bonca's original v0.62 or the later upload on RD. Thank you!

Update: Not required anymore, seems to be planned for an update on the RD version.

Last edited:
Req: New AI/track limits for Estoril (both layouts), so opponents don't randomly crash into the walls to the right after a grid start when side by side. Making them faster would be a plus :). For Mitja Bonca's original v0.62 or the later upload on RD. Thank you!
honestly you could easily do those yourself in ten minutes with tha AI line app... (like no need to bury it in this "trashbin" :D)

OK that's a reason. I'll see, maybe I find s free minute to make some later today
I forgot to point out, in case you or anyone ever finds some time to sort this. It's seems like it's the boundary lines that are too near the walls and go inside the pitlane at some points, and they also go past inside kerbs in a dangerous way.
Screenshot_jaguar_xj13_estoril_23-7-120-23-16-8.jpg
Thank you

(edit: for good or worse, I've managed to record new (but terribly imprecise) limits with the Ai helper app, but it's still a crash fest when trying to run a race of f312's, as they'll jump on regular kerbs and hit cars besides them on the fast lane on t1/t2. So yeah, this is a job for someone who's not as clueless :unsure: )

Last edited:
I forgot to point out, in case you or anyone ever finds some time to sort this. It's seems like it's the boundary lines that are too near the walls and go inside the pitlane at some points, and they also go past inside kerbs in a dangerous way.
View attachment 391629
Thank you

(edit: for good or worse, I've managed to record new (but terribly imprecise) limits with the Ai helper app, but it's still a crash fest when trying to run a race of f312's, as they'll jump on regular kerbs and hit cars besides them on the fast lane on t1/t2. So yeah, this is a job for someone who's not as clueless :unsure: )
I'm not at home this weekend. In general you often need to record "smooth and non-scary" borders, the AI can't handle sudden width changes of the track, you need to make smooth transitions. I remember doing this for a tire chicane to kepe the AI from bashing into it (cars arriving from the left):
1-jpg.224634

I see, it can prevent them from trying to divebomb too soon into kerbs . I was trying to contour them as soon as the space was available. :thumbsup:

Edit: @AccAkut Thanks once again, there's no need to waste your time in this. It seems like who's responsible atm for that track requested the same to a user that already made them on its thread, so to include on a later release. Meanwhile I'll be doing some more experiments on my own to learn something with this.

Cheers

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 315 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 216 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 213 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 157 7.7%