I've a small request.
I'm making my own skins on Assetto Corsa but here's the thing. I have downloaded three different cars from Aston Martin. The Vantage GT3, the DBR9 and the DBRS9 GT3. However, the 3D models are not like the usual 3D models that work in the CM, in this case I can't open the doors or use the wiper.
Nonetheless I started texturing the Vantage GT3. I immediately noticed there was no good template to begin, so I subtracted some .dds file to .tga file and so on. As I was putting the whole texture together with sponsor and all, I noticed that the testing quality was very poor on the end-result but not on the texture file itself.

So my questions are: Does anybody have/know a really good 3D model for either all or one of these cars?
And: Does anybody have a (default) template file for either all or one of these cars?

In exchange i'm willing to share my car skins with you

__custom_showroom_1547227459.jpg
__custom_showroom_1547227488.jpg
__custom_showroom_1547227468.jpg

No idea how difficult it would be, or if anyone with modding talent is up for it, but working TV cameras for Pittsburgh International Race Complex (PIRC) would be incredible. It's such a fun circuit to drive. Thanks everyone.

Good day

I wanted to ask if maybe someone would make the Porsche 911 GT3r 2019, Porsche 991 GT3 Cup MR ll and the Corvette C7 Gt3r. I would also pay a trifle.

thank you in Advance

Attachments

• DfEoYZCXUAAARZN.jpg
    DfEoYZCXUAAARZN.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 198
  • 1-1.jpg
    1-1.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 221
  • 2016-03-11 16.04.38.png
    2016-03-11 16.04.38.png
    820.5 KB · Views: 371
I have an idea for shader. This is basically a shader that does prebaked shadows with baked ao maps without having to fiddle with the alpha of the diffuse slot texture like you have to with the ksPerPixelMultiMap (or ksPerPixelMultiMap_NMDetail) to get a similar effect. Basically this shader would work very much like the shaders above but the main diffuse map is simply used to multiply over the tiled textures to get the prebaked shadows.

The benefit of this is that it is much easier to create textures for things like dashes and cockpit parts or bridges or whatever where you want to use tiled textures but need prebaked shadows in the texture. You can almost just grab your ao bake from your 3d software and use it as prebaked shadow texture which is much quicker than doing it with the way you have to do it now.

Hello guys. I presume this is a busy time for skin-making, as the new season is starting and lots of new liveries are released, but could somebody please make the Magnus Racing livery for the Huracan? I'm a huge fan of the team, and i think the new car looks amazing. Thank you in advance!

Attachments

• Magnus 1.jpg
    Magnus 1.jpg
    150.9 KB · Views: 233
  • Magnus 3.jpg
    Magnus 3.jpg
    496.9 KB · Views: 195
  • Magnus 4.jpg
    Magnus 4.jpg
    282.6 KB · Views: 216
I was going to open a new thread, but then i saw this one, so i'll use it.

My question is the next one: Is there any 2017 Spec LMP2/DPi mod for AC. I've seen a couple of pics of a Cadillac, but it looks terrible tbh. So let's say i'm looking for a decent mod of those, or any good one of the gen before (2014-2016 LMP2/DP more or less)

I have the URD UPX and the IER Car pack mods.

Greetings

Hi all,

Could someone make a version of Tarso Marques's 2001 helmet please, ideally in 2012-spec. I've scrabbled together some pictures. Would be much appreciated, thank you!
marques_2001_casco.jpg
gettyimages-725320-612x612.jpg
gettyimages-51550196-1024x1024.jpg

Been getting really into Kei cars recently, but unfortunately couldn't find any mods for the Autozam AZ-1/Suzuki Cara. Would really love to put some miatas to shame with this bad boy.
1390242739699.jpg

Autozam-AZ-1-Suzuki-Capa-PG6SA-data-gt-history-15.jpg

row_3825.jpg

Or better yet, the RE Amemiya Greddy VI-AZ1
a033cdfdce1a495aacff6a291f29bbbf.jpeg

4bdbc29d15f971d820896a4528c1ea53.jpg

Last edited:
Hello guys. I presume this is a busy time for skin-making, as the new season is starting and lots of new liveries are released, but could somebody please make the Magnus Racing livery for the Huracan? I'm a huge fan of the team, and i think the new car looks amazing. Thank you in advance!
WIP ;)Sans titre-1.png

I have been playing a lot of STCC 2 recently so would like to request a mod for the volvo c30 form 2010 and the vw scirocco from the same year or the WTCC c30 form 2011. would love to drive these in assetto corsa.
autowp.ru_volvo_c30_stcc_10.jpg
stcc10033001.jpg
wtcc-macau-2011-robert-dahlgren-volvo-c30-polestar-racing.jpg

First of all i'm not the Creator of this beautiful Car mod!
I'm totally unexperienced with modding.

I've just found this Car (Fairlady 240Z) and for me it is a Dream.

My problem is that the i can't reach the Original Creator for this mod to ask him for a Update version for his Sound cause the exterior, brake etc. sounds are missing.

I figuerd out that the reason is an Audio engine update so this Version of the Car is outdated.

Pls can someone update it to the new version for the current Gameversion?

Many thanks :)

P.s : If this request is against any Forum guidline pls, delete it.

Download Link:

https://mega.nz/#!AahziATR!mJnwpMeGjG5nTqFxNkJdn8aHI9uYhQsjIfHtRyScUwQ

Hey guys i have an oldschool request. I was playing recently some 90's racing games, and i'm a big fan of Assetto Corsa as well. I bet there a lot of you guys have played and enjoyed NEED FOR SPEED II and NEED FOR SPEED III HOT PURSUIT on your childhood. There are three cars who i would love to see in Assetto Corsa: Ford GT90, Lotus GT1 & Italdesig Cala those three cars are just awesome. There is also some nostalgic tracks like Hometown, Atlantica, Pacific Spirit... is there anyone who could make it?
26343632.jpeg.jpg

Lotus_Elise_GT1_Road_Car_(front_right).jpg

1200px-Lamborghini_Calà_1.jpg

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back