I'm a big fan of the HUD of Gran Turismo Sport. I'd love to see someone make a GT Sport hud app for Assetto Corsa. (And maybe stuff like scoreboard, distance, time, laps, all of this good stuff.)

Attachments

• gtsport.PNG
    gtsport.PNG
    40.8 KB · Views: 350
The Sauber C9 from the game is based on the 1989 Le Mans C1 car. However, the grey used for Le Mans liveries seems to be too dark. The Le Mans 1989 #61 sister car (the grey one) displays incorrect driver names as it should display "(ITA flag) M. BALDI ; (GB flag) K. ACHESON ; (ITA flag) G. BRANCATELLI https://www.passionlemans.fr/_media/img/large/sauber-c9-n61.jpg
Would someone be interested in fixing the C9 liveries and making the Le Mans 1989 #62 sister car as displayed thereafter?
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipe...ber-Mercedes_C9,_Bj._1988_(2009-08-07_Sp).jpg

I would Love to see some one Putting some Love to the Daytona Road course.
It is nice but have an Bad Performance in comparision to the kunos tracks or optimiezed mods Like Watkins Glen

I'm a big fan of hillclimb. So I would like to know if there are people who would like to make an hillclimb mods (cars or tracks) ?

These are the tracks of the European Championship that have not yet been completed:

St Jean du Gard - Col St Pierre (FRA)
Rampa Internacional da Falperra (PRT)
Subida Internacional al Fito (ESP)
Ecce Homo Sternberk (CZE)
Dobšinský kopec (SVK)
Limanowa (POL)
GHD Petrol Ilirska Bistrica (SVN)

A track of the French championship is particularly close to my heart so I would be crazy with joy if someone realized it, it's Vuillafans-Echevannes :

On the car side, I think that an Osella PA30 or FA30 would be a very good car that would please many people.

I also think that a Tracking RC01b would be a lot of fun to drive in Assetto Corsa, both in hill climbing and circuit.

Or an F3000 ... Or a Formula Nippon ...

The FIAT S76 Record "Beast of Turin", Blitzen-Benz or the Fiat Mephistopheles, for some fire-spitting, old fashioned action - because who doesn't love old cars!

Beast-of-Turin.jpg

FIAT S76 Record "Beast of Turin"

blitzen-benz_700.jpg

1909 "Blitzen Benz"

Fiat-Mephistopheles_2.jpg

FIAT Mephistopheles

Need solid front axle code but if it happens count me in for that S76. Dunno what I’ll do about the chain drive visuals but im sure I’ll be able to bodge something.
that would be the first time in the history of the world of RD that a request is accepted by a modder.
A very rare event that occurs only once every 72 pages...

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.