Can anyone make this skin for the GT3 R 2016, or even the RSR? Been dying to see it.

IMG_8188.jpg
2014-01-automotive-roles-24-daytona-09-porsche-911-rsr-912-audi-r8-48.jpg
Porsche-number-911-at-daytona.jpg

Last edited:
i know that there is some modders fom finland who can do this.. I really hope somebody can do finnish asphalt rallypsrint tracks to assetto corsa. Like a Iso-Syöte mäkisprint, Keuruu asfalttiprint, Ruovesi asfalttiprint, Vihti Fixus rallisprint..
Here is the link to incar video from Ruovesi asfalttisprint 2017

I have a suggestion for a camera app.

The idea came to me when trying to do this overlay comparison:

Here I just used the static cam and the laps are close enough that it is more or less in sync.

The app I am thinking of would make it a lot easier to do F5 or external F7 camera comparisons of different cars or drivers.

Basically the app would remember F5 or F7 camera position and direction.

Example 1
You could set an F5 camera position (e.g above the car facing down) and save it using the app. Then you could load someone elses replay and use the app to place the camera in the exact same position for a comparison between 2 laps.

Example 2
You could use F7 camera to find your prefered camera position for each corner and save them using the app, you could then cycle them using the app to easily create your own custom "static cam" or use it to do similar to the video above and have the same camera positions for 2 replays you want to overlay or run side by side. It would be even better if there was an auto cycle option where you can set how long the app takes to cycle from camera to camera to have an exact sync for external camera comparisons.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back