Australian V8 Supercars or a complete grid of TCR cars (matching to Shaun´s Leon TCR)

I would buy everything by RSS, except another Formula car. I like different cars in the grid not only the same car with different skins :)

• Deleted member 197115

GT1 pack completed and anything but Formula cars.

1968 Formula 2.

Failing that, something medium-speed and non-formula would be nice. Would love to see something around LMP3, for instance.

[EDIT] I'd also love a fictional GT3-esque category styled a little more like the mid 00's Super GT GT300 cars with sequential shifters. Because fun.

Last edited:
That is some great input guys.
I forgot to mention that although I would absolutely love to see RSS have a good focus on the current AC platform and hopefully soon on ACC, I also do hope to see the GT1 mod at some point for rF2 although that would surely divert capacity away from Assetto Corsa.

rF2 sorely needs some AAA content.

Nascar's 90s
1806282,yp+T7PMY5lKvdiJRNP2232rRcIxVh8A_S7N9IsWuz4QEwaEPZZrjpU+rJbihmueTTpJCTKIusJ0qmDEDRKo4WA==.jpg

or something completely different famous movie cars:D
i004113.jpg
85bd000c952cc1cc86a06d2ff86301.jpg
173a9783cbd8b0eaa1bc3e02cc2425.jpg
1969-dodge-charger-dukes-of-ha.jpg
delorean2.jpg
pontiac_firebird-kitt-1982.jpg
ein-colt-fuer-alle-faelle.jpg

I think the mclaren f1 gtr could do some competition. The 1995 lemans has really nice variety of cars although I'm not sure if people get excited about 993 bi-turbo porsche, ferrari f40 lm, honda nsx gt1, callaway corvette zr-1 or skyline gtr-lm... (marcos lm600, venturi 600lm...).

The late 70s canam cars could be interesting as well although I'm not sure there is enough demand for that. People like their gt cars. If it was my choice I'd force them to make a late 80s touring cars. Sierra r500s, volvo turbo bricks, skylines, holdens, rovers... :)

Is it technically possible to make a mod that enables the possibility of unpausing the game without needing to click on the pause menu? I always hoped that Kunos would fix this sometime but the development of AC ended already so I don't really expect a solution from them anymore. It's really cumbersome when you're driving peacefully and then somebody or something bothers you and you have to pause knowing that unpausing the game may slightly affect your performace on your current lap because you can't just do it with pressing one button.

I admit I may be a little bit too nitpicky. :O_o:

I think the mclaren f1 gtr could do some competition. The 1995 lemans has really nice variety of cars although I'm not sure if people get excited about 993 bi-turbo porsche, ferrari f40 lm, honda nsx gt1, callaway corvette zr-1 or skyline gtr-lm... (marcos lm600, venturi 600lm...).

1996 BPR Global GT series by RSS :confused::confused:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea