V8 supercars already available with the V8SCorsa mod and bloody fantastic it is too.

I have to wonder why 3 people disagree with my thoughts on V8Scorsa :) as an ex touring car test driver here in Ireland in the RT 2000 touring car series V8SCorsa drives very like what i imagine it to do.
Im sure RSS would do an amazing job on a V8 mod, i really hope they do make one but meanwhile V8SCorsa is fantastic.

1995 DTM/1996 ITC (few cars to model, fast as hell, and I don´t remember a proper modern mod on this series)
1998 GT1´s so the Porsche is not alone ;)
And Ofc the rest of the group C cars would be nice too.

Last time that I checked it, many elemental physics parameters were quite off, honestly.

When did you last check? Im talking about the most recent version,,

For me AMS V8`s were the best in the business but the latest V8Scorsa comes really really close.

Heres a quick vid i shot with my phone mounted just infront of my wheel.

Last time that I checked it, many elemental physics parameters were quite off, honestly.
most of all physics were identical between all three cars last checked. I mean sure its a tightly spec'ed series, but the cars were a copy/paste job. Engine performance, Inertia, fuel tank location and a few more will be unique to each car, but are not in that mod.

most of all physics were identical between all three cars last checked. I mean sure its a tightly spec'ed series, but the cars were a copy/paste job. Engine performance, Inertia, fuel tank location and a few more will be unique to each car, but are not in that mod.

I was under the impression the current generation were all identical except for the engine and some bodywork.

I was under the impression the current generation were all identical except for the engine and some bodywork.
And you are right. There is no reason to have different physics for each of the cars, they are in pariety IRL, and we don't have access to any of the data to make those minute changes needed. They have controlled downforce and drag numbers, maximum HP/torque numbers etc etc. The main difference is with the teams dampers choices, engines fuel numbers, and all the other tiny things you can't accurately simulate in AC.

Having said that, last time I tried them they were still ugly as sin, still stolen from RR3, and still drove like a GT3.

I would like to drive the Toyota Starlet EP91. It is a 1.3 little car. The turbo variant of it was sold in Japan as the Glanza V and made around 130 bhp. I own the naturally aspirated variant which is the 1.3 EP91 5-door 75 bhp. I would like a model to be made since is not in game at the moment. I want the 3-door 1.3 n/a one and one with the turbo engine (no differences on the exterior and interior except a boost gauge for the turbo car.) I can pay using a paysafe card. I will review the mod and see if I like it once done if its good you may get good bucks. If you are interested in making this for me and preety much everyone message me on discord. Please serious offers about this only. Greedy#7843 I will send you pics of the interior and the car itself for you to make your life easier when modeling. Not looking for scams btw.

p.s Im not gonna respond on race department so thats why I included my discord message me there if you are interested

Skin request the AF Corse 2018
gt-ferrari-488-gte-unveil-2018-ferrari-488-gte.jpg

wec-spa-francorchamps-2018-71-af-corse-ferrari-488-gte-evo-davide-rigon-sam-bird.jpg

I would like to drive the Toyota Starlet EP91. It is a 1.3 little car. The turbo variant of it was sold in Japan as the Glanza V and made around 130 bhp. I own the naturally aspirated variant which is the 1.3 EP91 5-door 75 bhp. I would like a model to be made since is not in game at the moment. I want the 3-door 1.3 n/a one and one with the turbo engine (no differences on the exterior and interior except a boost gauge for the turbo car.) I can pay using a paysafe card. I will review the mod and see if I like it once done if its good you may get good bucks. If you are interested in making this for me and preety much everyone message me on discord. Please serious offers about this only. Greedy#7843 I will send you pics of the interior and the car itself for you to make your life easier when modeling. Not looking for scams btw.

p.s Im not gonna respond on race department so thats why I included my discord message me there if you are interested

We @ RD have got you covered man, any other needs, here you go:

Hilarious-matrimonial-ad.jpg
633b363e9918870edb24dc5050454b31.jpg
BuTGYM6IIAA43TX.jpg
c6db9b965a18e16f21014e8d5a59ad08--funny-ads-funny-images.jpg
weird-personal-ads-4.jpg
68843-epic-fail_w.jpg
personal-ads-14.jpg
7081fc49f8e469d38a2176680917e37f.jpg

There is more … should you need some.
For more details please contact at private mail address (please do not contact anyone here on this website).
Meet ups at the local coffee shop can be arranged and pay is in potatoes. Please wear a blonde wig, green Crocs and baggy blue jeans - the secret phrase is "freezing whisper in the winter romance" the answer should be "I am your dirt noodle … roll me!

Should you just be interested in the pilates instructor, please kindly … forget about it … he comes only in a package deal with the tantric, vegan, Christian widow who offers her Playboy magazines in exchange for guns. She wants direct contact only … send private pics for admission first.

Not looking for scams, just offering one!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back