Just a little something i've been curious about, I'm a big lover of the NA MX5 but it feels a bit odd mucking about in one without a rollbar on a track.

I was wondering if it would be possible to lift the rollcage out of the ND cup and fit it into the model of the NA. (I have multiple variants of it on my game for different things, turbo etc.)

Is this something that could be done? I imagine it would look kinda like this.

11325718_1441708549467615_2096113616_n.jpg

Just a little something i've been curious about, I'm a big lover of the NA MX5 but it feels a bit odd mucking about in one without a rollbar on a track.

I was wondering if it would be possible to lift the rollcage out of the ND cup and fit it into the model of the NA. (I have multiple variants of it on my game for different things, turbo etc.)

Is this something that could be done? I imagine it would look kinda like this.

11325718_1441708549467615_2096113616_n.jpg
It could probably be done but would be not allowed to share. If you want sth like this I would suggest you to visit some faceFace sites, they are usually more comfortable with not allowed things like this.

It could probably be done but would be not allowed to share. If you want sth like this I would suggest you to visit some faceFace sites, they are usually more comfortable with not allowed things like this.

Thats... disappointing. :/ Why would it not be allowed? because its using kunos assets?

What abou that Halo mod for the ferrari F1 then?

Hey guys :)

A track that I was wondering if anyone would be willing to make/convert is Mondello Park. As an Irishman, I love this track and I believe its popular with a lot of people out there. You would make my year if you could make/convert this track.

I have found some data myself on it but thats where my skill sadly ends as I have no modelling knowledge or experience :(

Mondello Park layouts from website
Google maps satellite image

Created in other sims:
rFactor
netKar PRO

Hey guys :)

A track that I was wondering if anyone would be willing to make/convert is Mondello Park. As an Irishman, I love this track and I believe its popular with a lot of people out there. You would make my year if you could make/convert this track.

I have found some data myself on it but thats where my skill sadly ends as I have no modelling knowledge or experience :(

Mondello Park layouts from website
Google maps satellite image

Created in other sims:
rFactor
netKar PRO

i was going to suggest to Terra21 about converting the Rfactor 2 version available. That modder doesn't use AC, so won't be doing it themself.

I would like make a request for 2 tracks for this game since I have no knowledge in converting or creating tracks.
1st- Circuito dos Cristais, autodromo de curvelo, (this one is in automobilista)
2nd- City Course in my city, (I will give the layout of the track, around 10km I belive)

I dont expect nothing to be free so I'm willing to pay so these 2 mods get done.

I paid $83000 to get my local suburb put into rF2 , best mod I have !
I'm a loud to share but at a cost that makes iRacing tracks seem cheap !
ROFLMAO

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 315 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 216 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 213 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 157 7.7%
  • < 5 years