Hello everyone!

I'm wondering if any sound modder would be interested on making the Gibson 4.2L V8 engine sound mod, this:

For me, it's quite a shame that having some 2017 spec LMP2 cars in AC (especially the Oreca 07), and how good turns to be its sound engine, those cars don't have their proper sound engine, which is awesome.

Greetings

BRM P261

I know its a long shot, but I've I've always liked this car, ever since Cox made a slot car of one years and years ago. Always thought it was a great looking car, even If it is a bit cigar shaped.

timthumb.jpg

Quote Reply

Report Edit

So guys, I was wondering about the tracks of Gran Turismo Series, since I've stopped due last problems I faced. A track that I really would enjoy to play is the Special Stage Route 5, but I`m not really good with making 3D model from scratch, so I though find someone who had already done it... and I found it. There is a made one to Re-Volt (CREDITS to Saffron and Polyphony Digital).
tempsnip.png

I asked him if it was possible to make a conversion and got a positive answer. Here is a vision about how it looks like in Re-Volt game made by Saffron himself...

Now... here is what I got on Blender...
1582641068386.png

And what I got by simply exporting to .fbx file and importing on 3DSimED...
1582641258301.png

I would really appreciate if some modder get it done. I can provide the files, as long as the person credit Saffron and Polyphony Digital as requested.

Hey Guys i search an Formula 3000 Formula Nippon Car it is Reynard KL with an Mugen V8 Enginemaxresdefault (1).jpg

Attachments

• maxresdefault.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg
    127.3 KB · Views: 108
Hello. I'm ali hanafi. I wanna ask about mod request
Can i request to make my own mod?
Lambo v12 vision gt for assetto corsa

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200322-221411.png
    Screenshot_20200322-221411.png
    787 KB · Views: 103
Last edited:
Anyone able to make the triple crown cars?
T90 Ford Indi 500
Matra-Simca MS670 Le Mans
BRM P57/61 Monaco '63
BRM P261 Monaco '64/'65
Lotus 49b Monaco '68/'69 (with Monaco spec rear wing)
Lotus 24 '62 Championship
i want to run a server with these cars and appropriate tracks

I'm surprised no one else has made this request, there has only been one Triple Crown winner, and who doesn't want to be the most rakish F1 driver ever!!!

One thing I'd love to see remade in Assetto Corsa is the 2004 Formula Gran Turismo Concept. Its aerodynamic package is based on those seen on the V10 screamers of that era, but has full slicks instead of grooved tyres, the driver aids that were last seen in 1993 before their ban, and a 3500cc, 60-degree Bank V12 producing 891 Horsepower at 17,500 RPM and 392 newton-metres of torque at 15,500 RPM in a car that weighs 550kg curb weight. (625kg including the driver assuming 75kg driver weight)

Formula_Gran_Turismo_(GT6).jpg

To put this car's performance into perspective, the official figures from the F2004 are 865 Horsepower at 18,300 RPM, and, based on Kunos' rendition of the car, 349 newton-metres of torque at 9000 RPM, from its 3000cc, 90-degree bank V10, and weighs 605kg with the driver (530kg curb weight assuming 75kg driver weight)

The Formula GT can lap Suzuka in 1:30, putting it roughly 2-3 seconds faster than Rubens Barrichello's Fastest Lap during the 2004 Japanese Grand Prix (1:32.270) in the aforementioned F2004, and wasn't beaten by an official F1 car until 2017 by Lewis Hamilton's Pole Lap, set with the Mercedes-AMG W08 EQ Power+ (1:27.319).

With Gran Turismo partnering with Red Bull since 2010 for the X1 series of concept formula cars, bringing Ayrton Senna's Lotus 97T to sim racing for the first time in 2014, and ironically enough, the same Mercedes W08 that beat this car's Suzuka record arriving in GT Sport just over a year ago now, I fear that this car may just end up falling by the wayside more so than it has done already; given that it isn't in GT Sport and we're still very much in the dark for GT7's full car roster.

It's a shame too, because this car is quite a looker, and even got some visual touch-ups in GT6 to bring it closer to the visual standards of newer cars; albeit not quite up to snuff with that game's full premiums.

Here's the demo run of the car in Gran Turismo 5; unfortunately the GT5 version of this car still has a lot of the PS2 artifacts in its model, and the demo run feature was removed in GT6.

Last edited:
Hello,
is it available anywhere a skin mod for the 'Cetilar' Dallara LMP2, either 2018 or 2019-2020?

It's one of the most gorgeous liveries of the ELMS grid imho and it's a real pity no-one has done that yet.

I would like to make an attempt myself but i'm not really sure i'd be up to the task, mostly because i don't know how to make a metal-blue paintjob and of course because of the intricate light-blue lines design.

wec-cetilar-racing-2019-1024x683.jpg

20190828_02.jpg

Hello, I have a mod request for you if that's possible...
I'm a huge fan of Final Fantasy, and wanted to bring the "Quartz Regalia" into Assetto Corsa (I love and own both Forza and AC, but since Forza is not a sim game, i thought it would be fun to have this car in AC and bring it on the nurb :ninja:)
I tried to convert it myself, but i can't manage to get the wheels, and i'm having a REAAAAAAAAAALY hard time trying to figure out how all the software needed works... :/ even the conversion of the body for 3DSMax was a tough time :thumbsdown:
So... I was wondering if anyone can do it for me?
Of course, it would be for my personal use only (and the modder one, as he'll have all the credits ;) )
Thank you in advance for your help :)

Hello there, i'm gonna request mod again. 2nd request. Can i request to make mazda rx vision gt3 and lamborghini aventador lp 998 edizione gt by dmc for assetto corsa?

Attachments

• i1NrLysHAcha7uH.jpg
    i1NrLysHAcha7uH.jpg
    628.9 KB · Views: 111
  • teaser-aventador-lp988edizione-gt-by-dmc_1.jpg
    teaser-aventador-lp988edizione-gt-by-dmc_1.jpg
    110.7 KB · Views: 136
  • teaser-aventador-lp988edizione-gt-by-dmc_2.jpg
    teaser-aventador-lp988edizione-gt-by-dmc_2.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 133
Last edited:
Hi all,

I'm after a skin for the BMW Z4 GT3 on Assetto Corsa so that it resembles my real race car as closely as possible. I'm competing in a sim racing equivalent of the championship I race in while we're in lockdown, and would like to get my sponsors displayed etc. so that they still get a bit of exposure on the stream.

Willing to pay, but need it turned around pretty quick as the first race is in about 10 days time, and the organiser needs to get all skins in before that to put in the download file.

Two slight complications: my real race car is an E46 M3 GTR not a Z4, and we haven't actually put my new livery/sponsors on the real car yet as we were planning on doing it about a month ago but the world has gone into meltdown since then! So a bit of creative interpretation may be required, as I have schematics of the sponsors laid out, and then pics of the real car for the underpinning colour schemes.

Hope this sort of request is allowed. PM me or reply here if you're interested, have the skills/track record to do this, and want to make a few quid in the process!

Cheers,
Nathan

Hello, I'm a fellow assetto corsa modding enthusiast and I'm looking for someone able to recreate (or help me recreate) a road i use to drive a lot in real life.
It's a very fun and a bit dangerous "mountain" road with lots of corners, a big straight in middle for top speed and 2 roundabouts at both ends of the road making it a "small circuit" going one way to another. Cool for race, speed, drift and chill sunday drive. But it consumes lots of fuel and there are lots of speed traps all along now so it's not so easy to really enjoy it anymore...

I started to try to make the road myself but I was unable to make a driveable flat road from Google’s data, only a bumpy curvy shitty road..

If someone can make it for me I'm willing to pay for the effort.
Otherwise if someone is kind enough to help me with the software I would as much appreciate it so I can make other cool roads and real race tracks that are near where I live and make them available for everyone to enjoy.
(ps: sorry english is not my 1st language)

Attachments

• gineste 1.jpg
    gineste 1.jpg
    156.5 KB · Views: 92
  • ginieste google.png
    ginieste google.png
    473.5 KB · Views: 98

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • More leagues