Yay, thank you. The bubblegum idea is pretty funny, I should come up with some sponsors or a pattern for it or something so people don't think I'm insane for wanting a pink car.

Edit: Actually, that was so quick do you think you could do a pink car with this kind of pattern on it? I don't know how much work it would take to transfer to a GT2 since the pattern is normally used for GP:

team-supermartxe-vip-by-paris-hilton-presented-28530_1.jpg

Paris-Hilton-125GP-motorcycle-race-team-launch-14.jpg

portland-press-herald_3503729-768x1024.jpg

Would it be a lot of work to transfer that pattern onto the car?

That far exceeds my meager photoshop skills, sorry.

Yay, thank you. The bubblegum idea is pretty funny, I should come up with some sponsors or a pattern for it or something so people don't think I'm insane for wanting a pink car.

Edit: Actually, that was so quick do you think you could do a pink car with this kind of pattern on it? I don't know how much work it would take to transfer to a GT2 since the pattern is normally used for GP:

Would it be a lot of work to transfer that pattern onto the car?
A lot of work? Yes
Exact replica? Not possible when I do it :)
My work so far:
(I have not yet done anyblue but I am thinking of a blue stripe btween the pink and white, over the upper side of the door etc. with white stripes.
Massive WIP shot:
9D2C3BCBE3A2442012B76B0E763BCDDDA08410A8

If you want me to continue let me know ;)
And I was wondering if the pink is pink enough, I think not.

Hi!

Somebody can make an eBay Motors skin for the BMW M1? :) I find this skin for the KTM X-Bow, but I want it for the BMW. It is possible to make this skin? I'm appreciate it! :)

ebay%20racing%20BMW%20M1%20-%202014%20BTCC%20Livery%20Design%20FINAL%20%28CT%29.jpg

That should be perfectly possible, however I will go on holiday next saturday and won't be able to do it. Contact me in a month if the car hasn't been done yet I'll see what I can do ;)

A lot of work? Yes
My work so far:
(I have not yet done anyblue but I am thinking of a blue stripe btween the pink and white, over the upper side of the door etc. with white stripes.
Massive WIP shot:

That is awesome! And yeah, she sometimes use a little more of a "pink" that is a little less magenta/purple-ish, but that is looking fantastic. I am super excited. :inlove: Here is a pic that shows the three shades of pink her and her drivers tend to use.

That is awesome! And yeah, she sometimes use a little more of a "pink" that is a little less magenta/purple-ish, but that is looking fantastic. I am super excited. :inlove: Here is a pic that shows the three shades of pink her and her drivers tend to use.
The hard thing is that Assetto Corsa shows colors different than what they are in Photoshop/GIMP whatever;) The used pink is the pink I got from the logo and that is the result.
Anyways, I will work on the car tomorrow ;)

A lot of work? Yes
My work so far:
Massive WIP shot:

That should be perfectly possible, however I will go on holiday next saturday and won't be able to do it. Contact me in a month if the car hasn't been done yet I'll see what I can do ;)

Thank you! :) :) :)

Hello,

I would first like to say I don't know a thing about skinning or modding and whole heartedly Thank those that do this to enhance the game and make people like me very happy! Assetto comes with I guess its a default white helmet.
I was wondering if it would be possible to do a Carbon Fiber helmet for default ingame purposes ?No special colors just carbon fiber like material. Thanks in advance :)

The 2014 stang would be nice, I'll be in line for that, would still like for some one to make an 03 cobra or 03 mach 1, never see them in racing sims

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back