Looking great man!
All I am looking to do now is the GUMBALL 3000 on the windscreen (and when possible) also the rear wing.
Maybe also a custom tyre without tyre supplier on it (as I can't see any supplier on it :p)
Depends if chargingcar has/creates one, cus I would suck bigtime at tyres :)

cool-down-lap-main.jpg.main.png

clearly biased :laugh:

Would like to see Zandvoort as well. The Blancpain Sprint Series cars just had crackin' two races this weekend.
Yes and I heard them crackin' as well at the start of the main race. :p As a dutchy I obviously love the track but I also loved it in R07 and am loving it in DTM-E (although the game itself is somewhat failing on me, retard AI and non-functioning MP :()
Very difficulty and demanding track.

I would like to request these two

Sorry I like yellow :p

mod-edit: Welcome to our forum!
Please avoid a double post in a short period of time, you can easily edit an already existing one.

Attachments

• _20140710_205356.JPG
    _20140710_205356.JPG
    118 KB · Views: 211
Last edited by a moderator:
If anyone had the time, could they make a pink BMW M3 GT2 skin for me? I don't really have preference about stickers/sponsors, could maybe just use the ones from one of the normal skins or make up your own. Just want the main color to be pink. :)

Yay, thank you. The bubblegum idea is pretty funny, I should come up with some sponsors or a pattern for it or something so people don't think I'm insane for wanting a pink car.

Edit: Actually, that was so quick do you think you could do a pink car with this kind of pattern on it? I don't know how much work it would take to transfer to a GT2 since the pattern is normally used for GP:

team-supermartxe-vip-by-paris-hilton-presented-28530_1.jpg

Paris-Hilton-125GP-motorcycle-race-team-launch-14.jpg

portland-press-herald_3503729-768x1024.jpg

Would it be a lot of work to transfer that pattern onto the car?

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back