It would be great to see this skin in game:

There is one at the AC forum
personally i don't like the wheels but that is changeable I guess
http://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/index.php?threads/bmw-m3-e30-dtm-team-diebels.5493/#post-62551

index.php

Let me introduce my favorite car manufacturer's latest beast to those who have not seen it as yet! It's the 'Lamborghini Veneno'!

There's not one racing sim publisher/developer out there that has added the Veneno to their existing car collection, not even Turn 10/ Forza 5 or Digital Polyphony/Gran Turismo 6, and there hasn't been any mention of them adding the car to their collection in the near future!

Now providing Lamborghini would authorize the use of their latest baby in Assetto Corsa, how can the team that produced Assetto Corsa let this supercar slip through their fingers, and not take up the opportunity to have their racing Sim being the first racing Sim to add this amazing car to their collection of their existing awesome cars!

Take a look at the Lamborghini Veneno!

http://www.lamborghini.com/en/masterpieces/veneno/overview/

gallery_veneno01_1920x1080.jpg

gallery_veneno06_1920x1080.jpg

Last edited:
Let me introduce my favorite car manufacturer's latest beast to those who have not seen it as yet! It's the 'Lamborghini Veneno'!

There's not one racing sim publisher/developer out there that has added the Veneno to their existing car collection, not even Turn 10/ Forza 5 or Digital Polyphony/Gran Turismo 6, and there hasn't been any mention of them adding the car to their collection in the near future!

Now providing Lamborghini would authorize the use of their latest baby in Assetto Corsa, how can the team that produced Assetto Corsa let this supercar slip through their fingers, and not take up the opportunity to have their racing Sim being the first racing Sim to add this amazing car to their collection of their existing awesome cars!

f3es5x.jpg

One 3d model :)

Since the T125 Step 1 is essentially a GP2 car, does anyone know if there's GP2 liveries being developed, or currently available?

gurney_005.jpg
Hi, I feel it would only be common sense to put the car built by one of the only drivers Jim Clark feared, the 67 weslake v12 , Gurney Eagle.Its been my main sim league car in gpl for 15 years now. It would make me very happy to see it in ac, and one day,the full 1967 f1 season, as the tracks were incredible,

Guys, could someone make an HRT 2012 Skin for the Lotus T125? preferably also with the two drivers. Narain Karthikeyan and Paul De La Rosa?

hrt_kart_barc_2012-2.jpg

Not much sponsors to make ;)

Ive thought of anther idea from my old sim which has over 500 nice tracks made but in dx7. First, many dont know, but gpl has a couple amazing tracks about to be released, a nearly perftect spa remake, and the full isle of man,and I would like to see a program that could convert gpl tracks to ac.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.