Attachments

• 2013-11-15_00002.jpg
    2013-11-15_00002.jpg
    128.3 KB · Views: 464
Yes you can change helmet colours, but have to have the colour you want in each car file that you drive, at the moment. So if you wanted a Senna helmet for instance, you need the .dds file in each of the car folders, if it isn't in one of them it would revert back to the standard in game grey helmet.

The way I look at it is, same helmet design, different sponsors for each car, which means you don't have to keep swapping in and out helmets every time you change car.

Only thing that can't be done as far as I can see, is branding to the visor as it is only half of a visor which is mirrored over for the second half.......words right way round on the right side of it, reversed on the left side of it.

It's probably already been asked for, but I would love an App that displays live telemetry on tyre temps and pressures, as well as brake temps. :)

I really love this livery, it would be awesome if some modders could bring this livery to Assetto Corsa:

BMW Z4 GT3 Uwe Alzen Automotive:

2013-04-25_dunlop_alz1lyx1.jpg

9611487118_f7c05770f8jwa1p.jpg

e5d_2494jpgabxwq.jpg

vln-lauf-7-hr-federn-7kl1r.jpg

It raced in this year's VLN series at the Nordschleife

Is possible to make an esc key app so then I never have to reach for keyboard again , as everything else after escape key uses mouse.? Please. :) hmmm.. maybe a enter key app aswell or an enter/esc key in 1 app. :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back