Given that it will soon be it's 30th anniversary (unveiled at the Nuremberg Toy Fair but released later on March 31), how about the iconic Tamiya Avante (with 1988 decals (pic below) and Mario Andretti-esue helmet) on the body of the RSR Dallara F312 and the Ferrari SF70H

Page 24 in this instruction manual explains the decal placement but I'll leave you to intepret where you think it's best as it's look highly doable on a single seater

ref gallery pics
Avante_800.jpg
Tamiya%20Avante%20by%20Naz%20Singh%20-%20Paranoid%20Perry%20Driver.jpg
3c9f4864d6161174d8df4de1e9a85f8f.jpg
decal_58072_1_2.jpg

Last edited:
Just wanted to drop a quick thank you to the 'wet nordschleife' author and say that in combination with Peter Boese's gbw real time weather and spray it is really something else to experience! Would be great to have the optionality of spray with the original low friction value of <0.9...either way great, great immersion guys! Thanks a bunch!

VyDmKsG.jpg

I would like to suggest a mod. I find certain corners difficult and would like to have the ability to play out a certain corner over and over again. Is there a mod which can teleport you to a certain place in a track and allow you to run the corner again? Doesn't have to maintain speed or position, but if there was a hotkey function which will log a certain x,y,z or even reset car (say if you flipped), to allow you to go back.

I thought perhaps a rewind feature, but my write up above is probably the best and basic way of implementing this.

Thoughs, ideas, critique welcome. Feel free to PM me. Thanks.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.