you did not want a mod that stands out? me if! I WANT EUROPEAN CHAMPION TRUCK
I do not necessarily want a quality of crazy but a quality rather well.
24-HCamion-europe-depart.jpg

Last edited:
can someone please help me and create this track for me !! i was looking for it and didn't find it any where , im looking for assetto corsa .. also i wasted days trying to build it my self with no luck can't make it load for unknown reasons :(

the track is bahrain international circuit 'inner circuit' or some times called 'short circuit'

this is the layout in RED:
BahrainInner.ef26fe5fece9ab2c793a4f44bb27c03a.png
+1

This is a much alter Mini, from late 90's early 2000 when they stopped production, it had multipoint injection, air bag, immobilisier, much more interior components etc.

The Mk1 is a few generations before and there are a few major differences. Thanks for pointing me to that mod though.
If you do a bit of googling, searching for example Assetto Corsa Classic Hot Rods on google or more specific, on facebook, you may find a group that made a Mini as a race version

Daniel Russo What about pack of little cars,like a Honda Beat,Suzuki Cappuccino and of course Autozam AZ-1, i know your skill and enjoy every your model,and i'm sure you can do it one day) If you can,it's will be great because it's all so cute and fun cars)
jROLnEzBxQQ.jpg

i0448URtb2g.jpg

-HGIaMNcp10.jpg

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back