We need the M3 E46 CSL in game, this car is considered one of the best BMW ever made by many, I am surprised it is not been made available by a modder yet. Are we gear heads or are we not?
BMW-M3-CSL.jpg

There was one being worked on back when the support forums where the place to go unfortunately he rage quit when kunos closed it as did many others, we lost a ton of modders back when and a lot of projects took about a year before the momentum returned.

I think that was not an issue. Many mods were going nowhere, half of them were probably never been seriously considered to be finished (or at least released in acceptable condition) for whatever reasons, lack of time or motivation....The only one who really rage quit was Dauntless. Who helped me a ton, and had an awesome XJ12 mod, which he took out.

Now it would be even more pointless, I guess, since the bar of quality standard has been risen so much.

Yes you can import Solidworks Models into AC, however it takes a huge amount of work. Normally they are just too high-poly to get the desired results.

Another request

#202 Mazda 787B, like the famous #55 1991 Le Mans car with a darker hue and one sans headlights (JSPC), also the Efini car (Autopolis 1991) without headlights. Thanks as always

Edited text as I intended them to be skin requests
maz787_maz202_01.jpg
787B-919.jpg
SSoE_1.jpg
Mazda_787B_2008_Motorsport_Japan.jpg

Last edited:
  • Deleted member 223075

You cant, im pretty sure the csl hasnt been in many games, off the top of my head its Granturismo so you cant rip it even the ultimate ripping power of the facebook community doesnt have this. The situation is that bad for this car.

Just search "assetto corsa m3 e46" on Google and you can find many mod.

Oh the hi poly count can be solved with a free program called Meshmixer. It can make all your LODs for you with just a few clicks. As far as surfacing in Solidworks it really isnt that tough. I just sketch a line on tne top view and then tje side view and then I do what is called a Projected Sketch. Then just do a Filled Surface or Boundary Surface.

Oh the hi poly count can be solved with a free program called Meshmixer. It can make all your LODs for you with just a few clicks. As far as surfacing in Solidworks it really isnt that tough. I just sketch a line on tne top view and then tje side view and then I do what is called a Projected Sketch. Then just do a Filled Surface or Boundary Surface.

Well if you can do it then go for it, I'd love to see it. I'd be willing to lend a hand regarding physics if need be, but bear in mind I'm very short on time and am in no way an expert in this field, but I can spend a little time on it.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 19 26.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 17 23.3%
  • Prizes

Votes: 16 21.9%
  • Trophies

Votes: 7 9.6%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 5 6.8%