I'd like ab 'ALT' variant of the 918 with it's standard wheels. It would basically be an 'S1' but no engine or weight mods.

4b1800fc2147817acf5abebc395887fb.jpg

Porsche_918_%287480156860%29.jpg

I'd like ab 'ALT' variant of the 918 with it's standard wheels. It would basically be an 'S1' but no engine or weight mods.

4b1800fc2147817acf5abebc395887fb.jpg

Porsche_918_%287480156860%29.jpg
- doubt there are very many 918's with Weissach package (which the in-game car is) out there that have the standard instead of the magnesium wheels.
- the second image is from the prototype, not the production car.
- you want someone to extract and edit a Kunos car just to get different wheels?

When you drive you barely see the blurred rims anyway, when you look at it in standstill it'd be a Weissach package car with standard wheels... doesn't make sense to me to put work into this.

- doubt there are very many 918's with Weissach package (which the in-game car is) out there that have the standard instead of the magnesium wheels.
- the second image is from the prototype, not the production car.
- you want someone to extract and edit a Kunos car just to get different wheels?

When you drive you barely see the blurred rims anyway, when you look at it in standstill it'd be a Weissach package car with standard wheels... doesn't make sense to me to put work into this.

Maybe it may not be for you but is to me. I can do it myself modeling-wise. I just don't have the technical aptitude to put it in game. Then all I have to do just delete that diffuser wing attached to the bumper.

Can AnyOne mod this car ?.
Fenyr Supersport
Appollo Arrow
SSC Ultimate Aero (tuatara)
Trion Nemesis
Arash AF 10
Tomahawk SRT
I think this car is Awesome to add in Assetto corsa.
i have an exterior Model of Fenyr SuperSport & Trion Nemesis
if you need it just pm me in my Gmail account : Lucinariofvc@gmail.com

Hello most valued AC Modders,

I was just going through the extensive and impressive list of cars soon to be offered by FM7 and I was gratefuly surprised by a most denoted model of Porsche ever, the 928. It was an attempt by Porsche to try to shift the 90% sales of the omnipresent 911. They created an amazing sportcars, some versions even had a four- wheel stering! Anyway, that's history. Porsche is goping to celebrate big the 25th anniversary of the model.
So any Modder dare to offer us, crazy old rubber burning racers the opportunity to drive any version of the 928?:thumbsup:
Thanks for considering it.
Have fun and be safe.:D

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 207 88.1%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 40 17.0%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 32 13.6%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 34 14.5%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 64 27.2%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 79 33.6%