RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
God I hope my car isn't disappearing again! Excited for the race, no work tomorrow for me either, so less stress :) will still be dragging my arse out of bed at 5am to join in the festivities, but its worth it :) see you all in the morning!
5am..... :sleep:
Well, nobody can question your commitment, that's for damn sure.
Your sanity perhaps, but not your commitment. :D

@Kenny Paton Sorry I do have to sign out,family meal and muggins is chef so defo not gonna it,Have fun,back for banter soon :thumbsup:,Cheers.
Aw... :(
What that GT Omega thing needs is a dinner-tray add-on.
Though that might entail adding a roll-cage for when the lady of the house passes by. :roflmao:

Hi guys.I fell very sick.I have flu or something from yesterday.I try to practice some laps but I can't focus.So have I nice race , and see you soon , maybe 21 or 22 december on fun event :).
Sorry to hear you're not well Piotrek. At the moment there's nothing planned for the forthcoming week, as it is difficult to commit for many people myself included, at this time of the year.
I will put up a server with 3 separate cars and tracks, running short sprint races so people can arrange to jump on and will tag the usual suspects. Nothing formal till next Sunday 27th I'm afraid.:)

God I hope my car isn't disappearing again! Excited for the race, no work tomorrow for me either, so less stress :) will still be dragging my arse out of bed at 5am to join in the festivities, but its worth it :) see you all in the morning!
It kinda feels like revenge to me Shawn. Once many years ago I got up at 05:00 to race in a Bathurst 4 hour race with some Aussies, rFactor1 V8 mod. Did 2 laps then an accident led to another 4 laps behind the safety car and I crashed out on the next lap, race over. So hope you managed to avoid that scenario.:D

Folks, my certainty to race just dropped to 30%, I've got a hellish cold, had two bleeding noses yesterday and my sore left shoulder situation just got a bit worse. I'm feeling a lot of pain just for simple movements..

It will be a last second race decision.

It wasn't best race ever. Starting with Yellow McLaren (hate for all yellow McLaren's :)) not starting up - no hard feelings, we should be prepared for such a thing , later my wheel just recalibrated to 90deg, but going to pitlane & starting up Logitech profiler helped. Massive number of mistakes made by me, Cheers & see you on the next one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What does easier access mean to you?

• Free access

Votes: 70 72.9%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 24 25.0%
  • Better structured forum

Votes: 18 18.8%
  • Standard game content

Votes: 18 18.8%