RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
20 minutes Leader of the race, Pitstop, crash, engine broken :(
I had similar experiance on pit road..auto pit took control of my car and slammed me into two walls and spun my car out.
Also would not let me confirm tire change, when it released me at pit out the motor was dead and would not re-fire
Had a real nice race going up until the pit road bug and think I could of had a top 10 finish
Oh well! next time :)
Congrats to the podium winners and thanks for hosting guys!

There isnt a replay feature in mp (that i know of?!)
There is actually, although it's not accessible live.
All your races are recorded, both SP and MP, and you can watch them afterwards in the playback thingie. *
For some odd reason MP playbacks are designated as 'track test', which is probably why you haven't noticed them before.

*Assuming of course that you haven't disabled playback recording......

That was me. :D
No worries, mate. I didn't have time to react coming out of T1 in 4th gear, otherwise I would've evaded. :)
Pretty sure I punted a few guys myself during the first 4-5 corners.
It happens, and the race continues. No need to quit as far as I'm concerned.

I don't like quitting races any more than you do... But I can't explain my frustration any further when this was happening at the time. So far, it's all sorted now. Thank you Lars did understanding

Indeed. :D
Don't get me wrong, I love the M1. It's great fun to drive.
But the Group 5s are.....Well, they scare me a little to be honest. :confused:
I love the Group 5 cars as well but with the default set i can't control the cars. Maybe you or anyone can give me an advice what i have to change? Btw i've the BMW 320 and the Fabcar.

Maybe you or anyone can give me an advice what i have to change? Btw i've the BMW 320 and the Fabcar.
Not sure I'm the right guy to offer set-up advice. :roflmao:
I'll have a look at the BMW and see what I can come up with, but no promises.

What I can tell you is that you have to change your driving-style, in particular your throttle-usage.
These things are pretty powerful to start with, but once the turbo kicks in the power-curve goes through the roof.
I found a pretty good video on it here:

Who won the race?
Alien-3-1024x768.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back