RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
too much tyre wear, front left at 90% at the end. 2nd half of the race was disastrous, 2 slow down penalties (as if the time lost due to running wide isn't already enough), 2 spins. 5th in the end instead of podium -.-

@Lorenzo Bonder didn't know we're now allowed to cut the track in order to pass others, I think the curbs are there for a reason at the pit exit :rolleyes:
1.jpg

Yes, nice race with lot of battles.
Somewhere in half of the race my wheel usb disconnected/connected, recalibrated. Then I had to erase biig gap, which I wasnt able, but at least I enjoyed the nervosity and stress :)
Thank you @4 8 15 16 23 42 108 you didn't left me sitting in Wtcc2013 alone. :thumbsup:
Interesting how AudiTT sucks as a race car. It's more like for a driving school.

The TT is a track-built road car, it shouldn't be compared to WTCC cars. And I didn't see the time difference were so huge to the 2013ers? ... I had thought, you would've had left as I didn't see your Seat anywhere. After taking the lead, I only had to bring it home and let TC1 pass. But the win was yours for sure. I need to much time to find a fast FWD setup. The Honda was ugly to drive, couldn't control it properly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 27 84.4%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 5 15.6%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 10 31.3%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 9 28.1%