RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Phil, don't be like that. We all have bad days. If you feel you are not able to race closely, let the big boys go and get comfortable at the back and pick off the stragglers. But don't give it up bud. These are fun races and are for gaining experience and having fun, that's it. Don't worry about others, do your own thing, relax and if you have to say sorry, so be it, but keep plugging at it. We can't all be racing gods.:thumbsup:

Thanks Andy appreciate the kind words :thumbsup:

No reason to leave Phil, just a hiccup and I'm sure you'll get back to normal quickly, and who am I meant to banter with:D

Dave Peat :D,Kind words also appreciated,Thanks :thumbsup:.

Great fun again, thanks guys!
I made a few errors at the beginning of both races and had to battle back through the field but fell short on time to give Marius a good battle.
Phil we all have those days hope to see you again as enjoy racing with you!

Massive apology for the "world of tanks" job i did on you at turn one,Thanks for the kind words.

If anyones interested in how I managed to get off the start line so quick,I started in second gear to get better traction as normally i spend half a lap wheel spinning.

Last edited:
I don't know what's happening I'm not going into these races to be competitive I'm in it for fun,but for some reason i've caused a few incidents lately for which i apologise.I'm gonna disappear for a while,I'll be in the forums but not races,Hope you all have a excellent christmas and a happy new year,I wish you all health wealth and happiness.Once again sorry,Cheers.
Keep on racing and trying mate, practice makes it perfect. Don't be like me where a single incident makes me kick a clothing bucket after I quit the race and cut my left foot and thumb (the scar is still here though hehehe).

Even though I race in the front pack of RD, I took a considerable time to understand these cars, it's all a matter of getting the car nails right and the rest should be just "fly, baby, fly".

Practice makes your racecraft better.

@motoxy
That's how to do a proper roadblock :redface::redface::redface::whistling::whistling::whistling:.
Sorry guy's :cautious::redface::whistling:.
2015-12-18 1441 0001.jpg

Fellas, I'm afraid I'm going to have to pass on this one. The better half just got the afternoon off and has decided it would be better to go "shopping" than me and Kenny having a picnic on the beach at Mid Ohio. Apologies

I want to apologize for that stupid mistake I made. I feel really bad. Particularly sincere apologies to @eckeisback for ruining his race.

I think you were not in TS so I have to tell the embarrassing thruth here: I hit the clutch instead of the break, sorry.

I'm really sorry for the first corner guys! Just before first corner I had some lag and split second later I was just on someone's a**... Hit brake but too late I'm really sorry

I wondered what happened @Velopl! Apology accepted mate. All i knew was that out of nowhere I ended up head first in to a brick wall with a broken engine! There isnt a replay feature in mp (that i know of?!) so couldn't see what happened! Up until then, it had gone well, qualifying 4th. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 167 66.8%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 111 44.4%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 117 46.8%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 43 17.2%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 70 28.0%
Back