RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
too much tyre wear, front left at 90% at the end. 2nd half of the race was disastrous, 2 slow down penalties (as if the time lost due to running wide isn't already enough), 2 spins. 5th in the end instead of podium -.-

@Lorenzo Bonder didn't know we're now allowed to cut the track in order to pass others, I think the curbs are there for a reason at the pit exit :rolleyes:
1.jpg

Yes, nice race with lot of battles.
Somewhere in half of the race my wheel usb disconnected/connected, recalibrated. Then I had to erase biig gap, which I wasnt able, but at least I enjoyed the nervosity and stress :)
Thank you @4 8 15 16 23 42 108 you didn't left me sitting in Wtcc2013 alone. :thumbsup:
Interesting how AudiTT sucks as a race car. It's more like for a driving school.

The TT is a track-built road car, it shouldn't be compared to WTCC cars. And I didn't see the time difference were so huge to the 2013ers? ... I had thought, you would've had left as I didn't see your Seat anywhere. After taking the lead, I only had to bring it home and let TC1 pass. But the win was yours for sure. I need to much time to find a fast FWD setup. The Honda was ugly to drive, couldn't control it properly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 195 67.5%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 125 43.3%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 133 46.0%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 57 19.7%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 79 27.3%
Back