RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
first time in this cars and must say they are a lot of fun! Thanks gentleman for racing and see you soon. @wazowski your bump that send me spinning to the other side of the track ended up with me serving a drive trough penalty :O_o::roflmao: somehow it all fitted in this race haha

I got my first ever dtp, then for some reason no matter what button I pushed it changed my tyres but obviously didn't scrub the penalty. :confused:
Back in again this time didn't go into my pit box, pushed various buttons, yay it worked.
Three laps down, concentration (such as it is) shot not one of my most successful ventures. :whistling:
Congrats to both podiums, what we lacked in numbers was more than made up by enthusiasm with these fun little cars.

These cars are always an adventure and this race was no exception. After somehow getting pole in quali I failed miserably once the race started and ended up 5th. Thanks to the reverse grid however I was able to get some redemption in race 2 where I somehow manged to hold off Doron (@QWASZX) and later Rad (@FeltHat) for the win even though they were both superior drivers. Enjoyed it all, gentlemen:D. Here's my video of both races:

Excellent, it'll be good having you back then. :) Once you've got your Premium, remember to tell me which car you want to drive too. Hurry though, there are only four cars left!! :confused:

Wrote you message, but no reply. I cannot pay with paypal. Other options?

Great tribute you got there :thumbsup:

Just now I saw your message buddy. Thank you a lot! I lost my account DuxVideos year ago, had around 3k subs and over 4millions views, so I am starting from scratch - Dux Drive. Every subscription would be very much welcomed and featured in every new video of mine, so to achieve 1k subs sooner.

Just now I saw your message buddy. Thank you a lot! I lost my account DuxVideos year ago, had around 3k subs and over 4millions views, so I am starting from scratch - Dux Drive. Every subscription would be very much welcomed and featured in every new video of mine, so to achieve 1k subs sooner.
Get some R3E on that channel and be quick about it:D happy to support Bud :thumbsup:

Reactions: Dux
I have to thank you Ross, and all those at RD, for putting on this race event because I'm really enjoying this car... I'm not typically into the "fantasy" race classes, in fact I much prefer racing either truly accurate F1 cars or the historic recreations, but this car is a kick! I may have to start spending more time in R3E after this. And I totally understand why this car was created, because I have often thought that modern F1 cars with the high revving V10s would be much better than the hybrid V6 cars we have today, and this car proves it. So I only bought this car for the fun of joining in on this race, so thanks to all for putting this on!

One question though, are most of you guys using the TC, or are you turning it off for this race?

Excellent, it'll be good having you back then. :) Once you've got your Premium, remember to tell me which car you want to drive too. Hurry though, there are only four cars left!! :confused:

Sorted out. Please sign me up with No.51

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 113 88.3%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 22 17.2%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 21 16.4%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 17 13.3%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 39 30.5%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 47 36.7%