RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
They have drs. Had to check what ers is :p looks like its hybrid thingy and as far as i know x17 isnt a hybrid car. Correct me if im wrong tho
You're right, it's a traditional V10 engine. And DRS works in "DTM-style" if I remember correctly, which means it can be opened thrice per lap IF you are at least 1.5 second behind someone at the finish line.

I'm ready guys:

IMG_20190620_061901.jpg

Really looking forward to race with you!!
Even we are not much it should be fun on this short track!!

See you this evening!
Cheers Dan

Tried the button for VR center?
Yes that's te only way to get in position now and that does somewhat work for open wheelers with road cars its impossible. Only thing changed recently is that i can now use my laptop screen when i remove the VR( was black screen before when using VR) that happend over night and no Idea why. I might try too reinstall the game to give it one last shot tonight

Only thing changed recently is that i can now use my laptop screen when i remove the VR( was black screen before when using VR) that happend over night and no Idea why. I might try too reinstall the game to give it one last shot tonight
That's a toggle. You can set a key to turn your monitor display on/off while using VR. Sounds like you have the key bound and have maybe hit it without realising at some point.

Wow, nice lap! I certainly can't beat it, but I'm pretty damn happy to be within just over a second of the time of a professional racing driver. :) (Time set during event, not leaderboard.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes