RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes that's te only way to get in position now and that does somewhat work for open wheelers with road cars its impossible. Only thing changed recently is that i can now use my laptop screen when i remove the VR( was black screen before when using VR) that happend over night and no Idea why. I might try too reinstall the game to give it one last shot tonight

I can help you out - do you want to give me a call on Skype/Whatsapp/Messenger?

As a rule when dealing with VR, always make sure to have the following bound (preferably to your wheel):
*This applies to most sims

1) Re-Center VR view (make sure you are facing forward in a driving position when you press this)
2) Move seat Up/Down/Forwards/Backwards
3) Display On/Off when in VR (only RRE has this afaik)

With these bound, you can fine-tune your driving position to the dot.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can help you out - do you want to give me a call on Skype/Whatsapp/Messenger?
Thanks for the offer but in at work atm

As a rule when dealing with VR, always make sure to have the following bound (preferably to your wheel):
*This applies to most sims

1) Re-Center VR view (make sure you are facing forward in a driving position when you press this)
2) Move seat Up/Down/Forwards/Backwards
3) Display On/Off when in VR (only RRE has this afaik)

With these bound, you can fine-tune your driving position to the dot.
I will look for the monitor toggle when i get home tonight. So if i can find that key and revert it too monitor of the keys for seat adjustment should work again?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Dusko! You're more than welcome to join this event, but you will need to become a Premium member first. It's only 15 Euros for a whole year, and you'll have access to this and all other RD club events. To find out more, click here. :)

I was before and I will do it again sure, would love to. There was a time when I visited this site more than Facebook. However went on some years away from racing alltogether learning 3D so here I am back.

I was before and I will do it again sure, would love to. There was a time when I visited this site more than Facebook. However went on some years away from racing alltogether learning 3D so here I am back.
Excellent, it'll be good having you back then. :) Once you've got your Premium, remember to tell me which car you want to drive too. Hurry though, there are only four cars left!! :confused:

It is currently thursday, and it has just dawned upon me that I forgot this race on tuesday... Says a lot about my stupid work schedule that make me miss these events all the time, where I have now started forgetting the racing when I for once have the time... Sorry, guys :redface:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes