RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes but from the end of qualify I had barely left the room that the race was starting. I expected a warm up but there was barely a gap between both. Great race aside from that mind!
Kenny may correct me on this, but you probably have no control over the time between sessions, it just goes right from one to the other.
Yes you are correct Brandon, there is no warmup setting and no control over times. Multiplayer alpha means there is a fair amount of admin stuff missing still.:(

i must say last night was the most positive experience i have had with rre
That's good to hear, I haven't really played much SP at all and don't normally play online but R3E club racing I find to be good fun. We really do have a great bunch of lads friendly and competitive without taking themselves or the game too seriously.:thumbsup:

can you put in a warmup session ??? give you time to grab a drink, go to the loo etc ??

The warm up session happened before qualifying. From my experience, this is how most of the sims work, goes right from one session to the next. The qualifying session here is 15 minutes, so in the future just treat it as a 10 minute session and that gives you five minutes to hit the loo and grab a drink or whatever. 10 minutes should be more than enough time to get a clean lap in anyway. :thumbsup:

I'm still working on getting R3E set to button box and commands
Is there a way to check connection speed while on club server?
Did anyone happen to notice if I had high ping rates or if my car had solid connection...thanks!

I'm still working on getting R3E set to button box and commands
Is there a way to check connection speed while on club server?
Did anyone happen to notice if I had high ping rates or if my car had solid connection...thanks!
When you are on the mp screen click on the RD server and the ping is in one of the columns.
You did have a high ping and were lagging.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 82 90.1%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 15 16.5%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 15 16.5%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 9 9.9%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 25 27.5%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 29 31.9%