RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi.After great sunday race today I have a big problem with my pc.I try to bulid RR3033 and i smell something.I quick power off my PC and open it.Smell come from my Pc Power Supply.So i open my Power Supply and i see horrible view.One of the condenser and few diods was burn.I try to find parts but no results.So i decided to buy new powersuplly via internet shop.Delivery tomorrow so see you on thursday :(.

Hi.After great sunday race today I have a big problem with my pc.I try to bulid RR3033 and i smell something.I quick power off my PC and open it.Smell come from my Pc Power Supply.So i open my Power Supply and i see horrible view.One of the condenser and few diods was burn.I try to find parts but no results.So i decided to buy new powersuplly via internet shop.Delivery tomorrow so see you on thursday :(.

I was hoping to be able to jump in at the back of the grid ;),But by the time i got to my pc it was 1 minute till the end of the race so it wasn't to be :(,I hope you all had fun and played nicely :roflmao:.

no COD for me..the 40hrs a week duty:poop:
So..... More the agonized groan of duty?
Doesn't have quite the same ring to it though. :D

But that was a fun race.
Ended up having a battle (albeit a rather one-sided one :D ) with Mark.
Funny thing is that we both lost it a few times in that double right-hander just before the tunnel.
So after a few laps of that, we ended up going around those two corners like a geriatric picnic.......
Didn't matter if it was slow, as long as you didn't make a mistake. :roflmao:
Lost my concentration at the end though and made a complete mess of things, ending up 8-9 seconds behind.

After a shaky start (why are we on the grid if it's a rolling start?) yet another lonely 1/2 hour circulating at an average 1:19... (1:14? you're 'avin' a laugh). But 5th place was 1 better than last time and I was able to recover quickly from any lapses. Loved the car though.

On a team technology front, the foam wedge proved itself again and the squash ball now languishes in the pit crew's black museum.

Looking forward to FWD (not)

Fantastic race guys. Had a great time. :D

Being my first time with these cars didn't know what to expect. It was a great surprise and for sure became a fan of the Silhoutte class.
Up front a fun battle that lasted several minutes and made everything awesome.

Thanks for another fun event and to all that showed up. :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What does easier access mean to you?

• Free access

Votes: 43 69.4%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 17 27.4%
  • Better structured forum

Votes: 15 24.2%
  • Standard game content