RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks for the link but i don't have wireless on my pc i connect by wire

Your PC doesn't have to be connected to wifi. If you have wifi in your house that your phone can connect to, and it's on the same network as your PC, then I will work fine. My PC is hard wired but I use Sin:Speed on my phone, connected to my wifi, and it works great.

lack of warmup caught me out too!!

got to say sorry to everyone i got in the way of. and to brandon....i thought race had finished did't realise one more lap. sorry again

Actually, I got through but Lars got caught up in it, so you helped me gain a spot. :p I got caught up in a schmozel on the start line though, so my race was kinda over before turn 1. :poop: Still fun clawing back what I could though (when I wasn't spinning).

Actually, I got through but Lars got caught up in it, so you helped me gain a spot. :p I got caught up in a schmozel on the start line though, so my race was kinda over before turn 1. :poop: Still fun clawing back what I could though (when I wasn't spinning).
Same thing happened to me (although I'm not entirely sure what a schmozel is... :) ).
Still, had fun since there was always someone just within range, so there was always a new target to aim for.

@kamackeris Don't worry about it, mate.
To be honest I thought it was the last lap as well. :D

Can anyone send me an replay? I don't know what happened but suddenly I've lost controll. All wheels locked. Made few spins and that was the end of the race for me. I'm 100% sure it was some sort of a glitch. Replay should give me some answers.. Thx. Good race btw ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 29 8.3%
  • Monthly

Votes: 18 5.2%
  • Yearly

Votes: 27 7.8%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 8 2.3%