RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe but never raced this before. I don't want to be a hazard lol! If I get chance today will give it a spin. If I get back in time I will join for sure
Paul, it's about the fun, I'm very limited in my practice time but race anyway, so never bother about that, these guys in front have learned to dodge around me so I'm sure they can cope with you as well.:whistling:

I'm iffy on this one, my newly repaired T300 is already acting up again and feels like :poop: to drive with. I haven't tried it with R3E since it started acting up again, usually it feels better with this sim than all the others, so it might be acceptable for this race. Or I might get the GT3 RS hooked back up, if I can be arsed. So, 50/50 at best.

You need a DFGT in your back pocket as a backup...

I actually tried to borrow my buddy's DFGT a couple weeks ago (it's still in my car) but I couldn't get it to mount on my rig.........and once I heard those gears grinding when the wheel turns I wasn't sure I even wanted to bother. :sick: :roflmao: I have my GT3 RS as backup, but once you've driven with a better wheel it's kinda hard to go back to the lesser ones. If I end up having to send the T300 back again then I'll toss the Fanatec back on there..............or maybe just order a CSWv2 during the Black Friday bundle special (if I can confirm the problem is with the T300 and not with my PC).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes