RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Lorenzo Bonder @Lars Johansson @Falk Massmann @Francis76 @PaulH @Phil Hopkins @Víctor Aldana @Ole Marius Myrvold @Roy Magnes @Andrew Harper @LuckyLIVE @Bunny:K[UK] @Filip Carlén (hope you feeling better mate) @Andy Jackson @Piotrek Blaszczak @Blx @Mantii (assuming you managed to source another wheel?) @Robin @John Addison @monsieurjackb @4 8 15 16 23 42 108 @Oscar Hardwick @Joao Fernandes @Luca Antinori @Franklin Stegink @Tobias Röhner @Piet Dekimpe @Metzger82 @Pär Öqvist @Otune @Quentis Gillispie @Von Butters @MrBiscotte @Andi Goodwin @Morne Du Plooy @Stefan Mizzi @Jake Fangio (you still on holiday?)

WTCC 2014 @ Portimao GP Circuit anyone?
View attachment 101980

If you cant make it, please do spread the word to anyone you think might be interested in joining in... :D

Additionally folks, don't forget some stella events upcoming in ADAC on Thursday 13th and DTM 2013 rounding out the week on Friday 14th.

Double and triple exciting is a totally free content event(!) on Saturday with the free Prototype Series cars on the free Portimao Circuit! Now that's a no excuse event if ever I see one!

Ah damn, sorry paul, hadn't seen your post..I couldn't have made it anyway, I had work tonight :(

Good race tonight chaps, nice little battles all round the track as usual. Another strange race for me again, struggling to get sorted on this track, was hoping WTCC cars would be better suited to me tonight but no such luck! Had (another) nice start but decided I couldn't wait for the new SMS Redbull Air Race game so decided to bounce of Matej and do a graceful loop the loop into the outside gravel trap :roflmao:

Managed to claw my way back into the mix for the podium places, then to celebrate a little shunt between Roy and Craig in front of me I decided to repeat my lap one flight and got plenty of air after cracking the rear of Craig's Chevy.. think I rolled over 4 or 5 times from that contact!:) Car was pretty beat up after that but still managed to limp home infront of Mr. Slow Down penalty himself @Ole Marius Myrvold ... just!

Thanks as always chaps for coming along and having a race, always a pleasure.

Sadly I wont be around for tomorrows ADAC fun, so have a nice race and I'll no doubt catch you again in the DTM 2013 event on Friday...

Remember, Multiclass Madness on Sunday... grids filling up nice so get signed up early and lets have a big grid :thumbsup:
See you on track!

Car was pretty beat up after that but still managed to limp home infront of Mr. Slow Down penalty himself @Ole Marius Myrvold ... just!

Wasn't that bad today!
But damn, after 16-18 minutes, my tire-section on the hud got very red, and the car was impossible to drive after that, I had to keep the steering wheel around 20 degrees to the left every time I touched the brakes to not spin to the right, and in every right corner I drifted.

Talked with Roy later on, when he had his most worn tyre on 96% my left rear was on 85... erhm. I guess I was hungry tonight... :p

Will be a lonesome race tonight ... :(
Please make the R3E events visible in the events section again! I think that will increase the grid a little bit and it is so hard for me to coordinate pCARS and R3E events under this conditions ... :(
Thank you so much!

No worries fella... always Sunday's Multiclass madness to make up for it eh? ;):thumbsup:;)

Weekends aren't always the best for me but if I can make it then I will. It's all change here for me, got a new job a couple of days ago which is really exciting (even if it does eat into my sim racing time:cry:) but with training etc the hours are long and unusual so I just don't know. Was looking forward to this, had practiced and was ready for it...still, hopefully next week! :):)

I was in the Lada and had 94% as the most worn tire the last time I checked, it was about the same when I drove the Honda on Monday. But since I am driving at a slower pace, I reckon I am being a bit more gentle on the tires too ;) I really enjoy these cars, looking forward to race them even more in the future :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What does easier access mean to you?

• Free access

Votes: 105 69.1%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 39 25.7%
  • Better structured forum

Votes: 30 19.7%
  • Standard game content

Votes: 32 21.1%