RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Before I get upset, I'll find some answers from here first.:)
After about 4 or 5 laps in a row, the car feels like its running out of fuel. The car slows down about 20 -30 km/h. In a solo practice session I was doing before official RD practice, after about 6 or 7 laps the car came to a complete stop. I had to exit to the garage and the car was fine. But again after 4 or five laps the car slows down when I have the throttle completely engaged. I'm using g27 with GTEYE mod in all three pedals and Leo Bodnar cable for the pedals. I've used the Calibration-DFP-G25 to calibrate the pedals and they were fine. No spiking. I don't think fuel is in the game. So what haven't I done with the game to make the car NOT slow down all on its own?

So I had to quit the race about 9/10 laps in because the car was struggling to reach its top speed of 250+ km/h but it could only manage just 220 km/h barely. Is there a solution:(

Congrats Jay and Reinhard (and all the rest of course), you were just too fast today, to even come close to you. I am not happy with race overall, because I just didn´t find a pace from practice days, but anyway, it was great evening as usual and I just hope, tomorow we will meet again :)

Thanks also both admins for their work :thumbsup:

i am not realy happy with this race,
as i got 2 slow down penalty in same place, after this i was to much shy? (no full risk) in my drive, for not become another another slow down penalty, very hard this penalty are in any places of this track,
but it is same for everybody.
the gap to leader then get bigger from 4sec. (after 2nd penalty) to 9sec(or 10?) in end of race.

congrats to jay for very fast and constant race without a single mistake and all other drivers.

hope i can do next tuesday again make a race.

servus

edit... i am happy with my quali laptime 1.47.6, i did around 10-15l offline practise and best was 1.49.xxx, haha.

Hiya guys,

As always fella's, thank you all for racing tonight, another enjoyable race with some nice battles.
Grats to Jan on a great victory, first time out and everything! :)

From my perspective I have absolutely no idea where all my pace went! That was a real struggle for me tonight, just couldn't find any feel for either the car or track, which is quite unusual as I normally tend to 'dial in' reasonably alright... both strange and annoying! :mad::D
Still... managed to have a nice couple of battles with @Francis76 and @Ole Marius Myrvold (aka. slow down penalty has been served :roflmao:). Great racing guys, enjoyed...

Special shout out to Francisco, over these last few weeks I have had many occasions where we have shared the same bit of track, and every single time I have found my races with him to be exceptionally clean, hard and professional... thank you mate, it really is a pleasure to race with you and know we will have a good fair battle :)

As for the race, I managed a great start and dragged myself into the top 3 for a couple of corners until the faster guys zoomed past, then spent a good 15 minutes dueling with Francisco and Ole until Francisco pulled out a gap of around 4-5 seconds or so. Further into the race Francisco slowed down a bit to make a battle out of the last few minutes and we had another nice race (including Ole until he decided to have a closer look at the gravel for a while!) and finished feet apart at the line.
Really satisfied with the battles, after quali I worried I'd be all alone as I was around 3 seconds off pole.... 3 seconds!!!!!!! That is the last time I race without driving the track and car in practice first :D

It kind of goes without saying now, but once again a massive thank you to you guys who raced tonight, its always a pleasure racing with you all and your continued participation in both the forums and the races is truly appreciated.. together we are slowly building up this little club into something quite spectacular and I am very excited to see where all this is going. RaceDepartment and R3E are great places to be at the moment, and you guys make it all the better.

Thanks again chaps, get signed up to some more events (sorry, had to plug it.. :D) and invite your friends to come and join in the fun..

Until tomorrow fella's...
Cheers

@Lorenzo Bonder @Lars Johansson @Falk Massmann @Francis76 @PaulH @Phil Hopkins @Víctor Aldana @Ole Marius Myrvold @Roy Magnes @Andrew Harper @LuckyLIVE @Bunny:K[UK] @Filip Carlén (hope you feeling better mate) @Andy Jackson @Piotrek Blaszczak @Blx @Mantii (assuming you managed to source another wheel?) @Robin @John Addison @monsieurjackb @4 8 15 16 23 42 108 @Oscar Hardwick @Joao Fernandes @Luca Antinori @Franklin Stegink @Tobias Röhner @Piet Dekimpe @Metzger82 @Pär Öqvist @Otune @Quentis Gillispie @Von Butters @MrBiscotte @Andi Goodwin @Morne Du Plooy @Stefan Mizzi @Jake Fangio (you still on holiday?)

WTCC 2014 @ Portimao GP Circuit anyone?
23405107.jpg

If you cant make it, please do spread the word to anyone you think might be interested in joining in... :D

Additionally folks, don't forget some stella events upcoming in ADAC on Thursday 13th and DTM 2013 rounding out the week on Friday 14th.

Double and triple exciting is a totally free content event(!) on Saturday with the free Prototype Series cars on the free Portimao Circuit! Now that's a no excuse event if ever I see one!

@Paul Jeffrey

Cheers for the invite mate but still no wheel. Just finished my RMA with thrust master yesterday and they are sending a new base. Who knows when it will arrive. The Fanatec Base should be here by the end of the month....I'm hoping sooner rather then later as this wait is killing me and not being able to drive. Hope to join in on the fun soon!

Sure I have one suggestion, that is why I asked :)
Set this line as you like it to protect gearbox and engine against too quick downshifting and problem solved :D
rrre.png

Last edited:
@Paul Jeffrey

Cheers for the invite mate but still no wheel. Just finished my RMA with thrust master yesterday and they are sending a new base. Who knows when it will arrive. The Fanatec Base should be here by the end of the month....I'm hoping sooner rather then later as this wait is killing me and not being able to drive. Hope to join in on the fun soon!
Hope that your wheel makes a swift entry will be great to see you in race.

As a side note and as @Paul Jeffrey has said before, even if you cant make it to race night.
Pretty PLEASE with a cherry on top, tag a friend who may enjoy it.

Guys why are the R3E races not published on the Events? I must be missing something.
If you are referring to the "EVENTS CALENDAR" neither myself or Paul have any understanding of this tool, and if i remember correctly were told not to worry about using it. Don't hold me to that statement i could of misheard, or been in lala land where imaginary thoughts impose on the real world.

The events calendar is extremely useful though Carl. Many of us go to that first. I'm sure with a bit of instruction you could easily add your events to it.
Andy

The events calendar is extremely useful though Carl. Many of us go to that first. I'm sure with a bit of instruction you could easily add your events to it.
Andy
As i said neither of us have any idea how to use it, and if memory serves we were told not to bother.
Again as i also said don't quote me on that, i may have been imagining things (a lot going on at present) and memory is shocking lately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back